View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I wish I had a Bonus Board in real life.

by , 02-25-2014 at 09:43 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I was excited to receive that pre-ordered copy of Thief today. When I saw the mail carrier drive up to the mailbox, I was nearly squealing with joy over it being in the mailbox. I ran up the hill and nearly fell on the snowy ground because of my haste to start playing it. And then I get to mailbox, and it's not in there. So I ran, back down the hill, because I was cold from not wearing a jacket to check the mail.

A little bit later, the FedEx driver stops at the part of our driveway ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No news is good news...?

by , 02-24-2014 at 09:50 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Some good news to report today. My brother is finally clear of the recent legal trouble he's been in after hitting that tree some time ago. His license has been restored, and his driving record is clean with no points. So now he no longer has to dodge the watchful eyes of the law enforcement. I think him working for the local fire department and police officers has helped a lot in gaining favor with the judge. After all, he had great reports from the fire chief, sheriff, and other officers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's snowing again.

by , 02-23-2014 at 08:58 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I spent the day playing Skyrim. Like, more than 12 hours was spent traipsing across the wilderness. I am now Level 30, so I am getting closer to the next trophy. As for skills, I have been trying to raise the lower skills. But using shields or two-handed weapons or heavy armor is not my thing at all. I know that now is a good time to raise those skills, because it's easier to do; but I still prefer magic and light armor. One-handed weapons are only used when I run out of Magicka. And I still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Calm

by , 02-22-2014 at 08:19 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    My foot has been hurting today. I think I am just not used to riding a cruiser bicycle after using the mountain bike for so long. Either that, or my shoes aren't good for riding. I don't know. What I do know is that it hurts when I walk, or put pressure on the spot it hurts. Oh well.

Today was a nice day. I tried not to think about stuff. If I started thinking about everything that's happening, I just went and tried to get my mind off it.

I didn't play anything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another one of those "Drives me to say bad words" days

by , 02-21-2014 at 08:38 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    So, it looks like we are going to be house hunting now. My Uncle said that he wants to sell the place so he can just be done with the whole situation. And it really makes me mad because the day he decided this he went and cashed the check I wrote him. So I now have several pieces of paper worth nothing because that's almost $3000 I won't ever see again. But still, he takes the money but still wants to sell. It just seems shady.

My main problem about having to possibly move (more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast