View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. NSFW Post...I know, weird, right...?

by , 02-29-2016 at 10:15 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    So, I have been holding some stuff back from you all lately. I would put in little bits and bobs about it when a thread would turn up, but never really talked about it. Anyway, if things get too NSFW, I will spoiler it, otherwise, the admins can spoiler it themselves.

I guess the big news is that I am no longer a virgin. Woo? I don't know. Anyway, I know before I had said that I have no interest in sex and how I'm not attracted to either sex. But these last two years has been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Waiting for the results...

by , 02-26-2016 at 07:17 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I am in the lobby of Southern State Community College at the moment, waiting for Joey's bus driver to complete her midterm exam. She was super nervous, so I tagged along as emotional support. I am confident she will pass, as long as she doesn't psyche herself out. It is all stuff she knows, after all. She just doesn't test well...apparently. She was hoping the exam would be electronic, and that way I would be able to somehow sneak in and take the test for her, but unfortunately, it is a paper ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm on the Payroll...

by , 02-21-2016 at 10:14 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    So, I haven't posted in a while. What's new, right? Well, it was partly because I didn't have anything to write, and partly because I didn't have access to do any writing. But I am alive and well, and that's all that matters.

Anyway, let's get down to it, shall we?

Work is going well. My sister has been taking me around on my route for most of the year so far. She hasn't been having the greatest luck with keeping a job, so the little money I give her each week ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. And a Happy New Year...

by , 12-31-2015 at 05:04 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Today is the last day of 2015. It has a been a nice year overall. Maybe 65-70% good. The bads were really bad, but they were overshadowed by all of the goods. I am hoping 2016 has a lot more of those good moments.

Here's what I want to accomplish in 2016...

1) Save money.
    2) Walk more.
    3) Get a driving license.
    4) ...

Well, that's about all I have for the year. I did have a eventful day, but I already spilled all of that on Facebook. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Merry Christmas...

by , 12-25-2015 at 05:19 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    So, today was Christmas.

Here's what I received from Carma.

1) A gaming chair. However, there is no way for me to connect it to the TV, because the TV has no Audio Out hookups.

2) A 3-month subscription to PlayStation+. However, my current subscription doesn't run out until November 2016. A friend told me that it stacks, so I went ahead and added it.

3) A Lenovo Tab A8. However, it was the display model, and did not include a charger, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast