Blog Comments

It is sitting near the television, both of which are on top of my dresser. As for temperature, right now it is 21.1 degrees, but is has been upwards of 30 degrees in my room recently.
    Is it especially warm where you live? Where do you store your ps3?
    It's okay, Andromeda. To be fair, I just stood there when you waved at me on my first day. I was still figuring out the controls when you waved.
    The trick to killing yunalessca is to stay in zombie form and only revive if you need too. You should be strong enough to smash her out without needing to heal. The extra damage you need to do to her will come from aeons and their overdrives (in particular Bahamut since its auto brk dmg lmt).
    You will want to complete Story Quests first, it will lead you to your Chocobo Quicker. A lot of us just kept doing quests and didn't get the Chocobo quest till 23 or so. You can get it at 20. Other than that really you enjoy doing everything and anything!

I've been wanting to get back into 14 again but not sure.

During my FFX-HD playthrough I also forgot about Mega-Death, I turned the game off and decided to beat her the next day lol.
    Lol, gotta love crafting problems.

Also, those Puk's are trolls. Don't let them get away that easy!
    Yeah, I was crafting so I couldn't wave to you. You got a vote for housing locations? In order of most to least liked would be helpful.
    You might not want to lvl up right now Michael, by the time you get back on Ultros you might lose the drive to re due what you just did unless you want to pay for a Server Transfer.
    Ah, You'll have to look at the character creation restriction schedule and try to get on there when they've scheduled an open slot. It took me ages to get onto Moogle as well. Keep trying ^_^;
    Well, it looks like Ultros is full. There are only four open choices in Primal: Famfrit, Lamia, Malboro (Eew!), and Brynhildr. I guess for right now, I will go with what I like best. I don't think I ever used Famfrit in Final Fantasy XII. Lamia and Malboro are not nice creatures. So, I will go to Brynhildr.

For now. Wish me luck, and maybe one day I will see in Ultros.
    When on my PS3, I use one of my desktop computer keyboards for things like messages and such. Using the controller to type stuff is so time consuming.

Eww, Malboro! I hate those things! Their breath stinks, and they make me all wonky.
    Also, I am wondering if your laptop can connect to anything via bluetooth. It might save you some money. You would want some sort of keyboard to type to people. Typing on the in-game keyboard can be a pain. If you can't connect via bluetooth, I would still suggest buying a keyboard that can connect via USB. It'll help.

Whatever you decide, I'm sure all of the servers mentioned will be more than happy to help you level. ^_^; Just whatever you do, Do not go to Malboro. They're all a bunch of trolls.
    I'm on two servers: Moogle and Leviathan. Both have great members in their FC and always have people online at odd hours of the night. ^_^
    You're always welcome on Ultros! If you come over to the server let one of us know so we can invite you into the group! There are generally people on at most hours of the evening even into the night. So you should find people.
    I platinumed X. I never want to activate a sphere node ever again. Its tough. But if its purely trophies you are after, the only dark aeons that should give you trouble are the magus sisters and penance. both of which can be slaughtered with a single zanmato. The trophy I hated the most was activating every single node on the sphere grid for every character (that includes filling empty nodes and activating them) Fortunately there are methods for farming not just spheres, but the spheres that are used to activate the nodes. The methods work very well. FFX will be by FAR the most time consuming platinum you will earn, so keep that in mind if you are racing someone for trophies. It took me over 110 hours to earn mine.
    The website will update trophies from users PSN profiles automatically every few hours. As long as you sync your trophies with the PSN server, it will be current.
    That site that you are using to showcase your PSN trophies and game progression, is that a site where you need to input it? (meaning anyone could lie about their trophies) or does it pull them directly from your profile?
    Ah, a PSVita game. One day I will have a PSVita. And it almost wouldn't qualify as playable, since it can be completed so quickly. The 50th fastest time is five hours and five minutes.
    I smashed out resistance : burning skies from start to platinum yesterday. Currently working on Demon Gaze now. Went from lvl 9 to - 10 with resistance. Such an easy game to platinum.
    I am glad to hear that. Working on completing one's backlog and filling the trophy cabinet is one of the reasons why I joined the competition. A lot of the players are doing that. The competition adds a tiny bit of inspiration to do that.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast