View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle

by , 03-04-2017 at 03:00 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Okay, first let's just say that I have some great luck with the title for part V of this whole story. The place I was shown from craigslist was okay, but my boss's rental property was nicer (if $50 more expensive). Anyway, I am going to own this place one day. Anyway, the title. I live on Castle Avenue. So, King of his Castle is extremely fitting.

Moving on to other stuff...

I have Internet at this place. I have some food, and dishes, and a chair to sit in. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Searching for my own castle...

by , 02-23-2017 at 06:34 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    So, it has been four months since my last entry. Honestly, not a lot of stuff has happened. Well, that's not true. A bunch of stuff has happened, but nothing that I felt needed written here.

Here's a brief rundown of what has happened since the last time I wrote:

- My sister lost her job at Walmart. She has not worked since. She owes me $690.
    - I failed three of my four courses at college, because I didn't catch up on the little assignments. I aced the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Clean up, clean up...

by , 10-16-2016 at 04:16 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    everybody, everywhere! Clean up, clean up! Everybody, do your share!

Does anyone else get this song stuck in your head when you are cleaning up something? I do, and I most certainly did this weekend. I had so much homework to do this weekend, and as usual, I found something else to do instead. I cleaned my extremely messy room and closet! On Saturday, I tackled the actual bedroom, and today was the closet. I love working at GE, but after work, I am way too tired to keep things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I should be sleeping...

by , 10-02-2016 at 10:32 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    ...but I am not tired. Anyway, what better time than now to post a quick little update. After all, rambling on and on about how great my life is (ha ha) always puts me to sleep.

School is going, uh, okay? I am rocking the math course, still hating the English course, and I am not even doing the work in the science courses. That time without Internet I had recently killed my motivation. But despite not doing the work, I still got a 91% on my most recent Anatomy test. Luckily, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. English sucks...

by , 09-29-2016 at 08:33 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    You know how I love languages, yes? Well, I am hating the English course I am taking. The assignments are fine. I have no time to really do them, but I do them. My problem is that I feel like I am above the type of learning the professor is teaching. I have to write a four-page essay on an experience with literacy (which is due Sunday). That part is fine, I can do that. The problem is that I am expected to have substantial revisions done between the first and final draft.

Like, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast