View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I either forgot to mention, or forgot that I told you...

by , 08-17-2014 at 05:10 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Number 1

Dad and floozy got into a wreck last week. I guess Dad was taking a vehicle back to its owner, and floozy was going along in her SUV to take Dad back home. On their way back, they mysteriously rolled it off the road. I was told that Dad was seen in the ambulance and floozy was in the back of the police cruiser. Oh karma, I do love it when bad things happen to bad people. Unfortunately, no one died. And now I have been told that the two are fighting because now floozy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. At least the Dogs are Sleeping...

by , 08-16-2014 at 05:41 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    It has been a few days since my last entry. I have been spending my time playing the PS3 offline. I still can't seem to log in to PSN until after 11pm each night. It makes the competition weird for me because I have gotten so used to updating so often, and now I can't do that. The seventh match ends this evening. As of right now, I have the lead with a score of 16-7. But there's always the chance that freddie1989 has earned more trophies since his last one and just hasn't updated since then. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Getting the need for speed...

by , 08-13-2014 at 06:19 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Any attempts at fixing the whole not being able to sign in to PSN have failed. I did manage to sign in after 11pm last night. I was able to finally update the server with my recent trophies, and logged in another day on PlayStation Home. I also sent messages to my previous opponent and my current opponent. Speaking of which, my new opponent is freddie1989. He is one of the highest leveled players in the Bronze League. I will wait until the official results are released to say much more. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Yay, I can't sign in!

by , 08-12-2014 at 06:15 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I spent the rainy day playing video games. It was quite a productive day. I earned several trophies for Jak II and Skyrim. I am two trophies away from completing the story of Jak II. Exactly how many missions there before earning those trophies, I don't know. As for Skyrim, I read my 50th Skill Book. And I began the long journey to becoming a high-ranking member of the Thieves Guild.

The score right now in the competition is now 25-0. The match ends in less than 12 hours, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How come the cat gets the good spots of the bed?

by , 08-11-2014 at 06:07 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    It's raining right now. And it is forecast to rain all day today and tomorrow. Well, there goes my plans for mowing the yard. More time spent on gaming, I guess. Yay! I spent another hour playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn last night before going to sleep. I am at Level 9 now. I almost have the first part of Amarant's Hunting Log complete. I just have four more sets of enemies to kill. I also bought some equipment for him, but that was way back at Level 5 so I could start a mission...which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 21 of 142 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast