Blog Comments

Nice! Big move. I left my mom's couple years ago for good this time. Felt good to be on my own even though I'm not gonna lie...I'd totally love living with my mom again lol.
    Odd. Normally the images I add into my posts show up. This time it just left a link. I'll try and fix it.

EDIT: There we go. I guess someone posted an image before I got the blog post finished, and took the attachment ID number. Oh well, it's fixed now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha
    @rowan

North Zealand - Wikiwand < Now I'm confused

lol!
    @rowan

North Zealand - Wikiwand < Now I'm confused
    Yeah, my office programs still think the Earth is flat or something. No matter how many times I would go back and retype it, the red squiggly line shows up. Oh well, it's what I get for buying a knockoff software.
    Zealand isn't a real word.
    disgaea series = the ultimate tactics fun. You can pick up and throw characters and enemies around the map and stack your characters to use powerful 'tower' attacks. I got a lvl 1200 character cracking the 200k damage mark.
    FFT actually has battles that are REALLY hard and a couple parts in the game have made people restart their entire file because they saved during the Event and wasn't high enough lvl. (noob move for not having a save file prior to the even) but still, the boss fight is incredibly hard.
    You only think you are not good at tactics games. Tactics games vary heavily in difficulty and style and even overall gameplay. A theme that I love about disgaea is that your characters max out at lvl 9999, but you can 'reincarnate' them back to lvl 1, whilst keeping a percentage of their stats, and then max them out all over again. But with special maps and training methods, levelling can become a breeze post game (which is where the REAL fun begins, mwahha).

You start out doing about 10 - 100 damage to enemies. And lets just say... theres a trophy for dealing 10,000,000,000 damage to an enemy. Thats right. Ten Billion.
    Did you notice that it became slower later in the entry? When I started, it was 61 minutes for 91 MB; then at the end it 98 minutes for 74 MB. A storm was rolling through, affecting the wi-fi speed.

I am interested in the Disgaea series. However, I am not very good at Tactics games. I still haven't finished any of the ones in the Final Fantasy series. I applaud those that have finished any Tactics game.
    Updated 11-23-2014 at 07:49 PM by Michael Swayne
    "61 minutes left to go, for the 91 MB remaining." =/

Best part of a vita though, you can keep playing even when the power goes out
    You should have a look at disgaea to see if you'll like it. I think you would. Its a really fun tactics game.
    In this case, you get further with honey than you do with shit. Not saying you should agree with her, but there are better ways to go about things like that. You might not like it, but it would help with keeping your job. She might be a little upset, but let's hope it blows over soon.
    Basically, I interrupted the person every time she spoke. It was raining a lot on Thursday, and I didn't want to waste time talking. And I guess I took it too far when I corrected her mathematical error. She said that a box of two thousand plastic bags would last two months, and I interrupted her saying, "three weeks". When she told me no, and proceeded to tell me some hillbilly math, I glared at her and told her how she was wrong. After all, 2000 bags divided by 600 newspapers is not eight weeks. When her stupidity was called out, she said, "You know, you don't have to have an attitude."

And that's when I told her I didn't like her, and have never liked her. I also said that I was done talking to her. Then lightning flashed, thunder crashed, and I continued working on preparing for my route. Now, I'm not taking credit for the perfect timing with the weather, but I do think I could have been a little nicer.
    Same. Your attitude has been rather imaginary, me thinks. Hoping for good things.
    That sucks about your paper route. I am very curious as to find out what this partifular attitude is that they warned you for, In all the time you've posted here I havn't witnissed an 'attitude' at all.
    Not everyone feels the same way they do about their parents. For example, if my father or mother couldn't pay their parole bill, I would help them out on the condition that they pay me back. My parents raised me and gave me everything so I have respect for them, but I dont owe them my life just because they wanted to have a child. My life is my life and I dont exist to pay for others mistakes, even if it is my parents. If i was to do so, it would be going against what they taught me. Its not that you shouldn't have given her the money for the parole, its just she should be expected to be able to afford to pay it, right?

I am not at all knoweldgable about how the parole system works. Why does she have to pay money? Also, i think the parole system in Australia is being banished as a means to harsher punishment for those that commit crimes.
    I'm sorry for your loss. =(
    Unfortunately, despite having an air conditioner in my room, I am not allowed to have it on until nighttime. But once I get to turn it on, I keep it at around 22 degrees.
    might need to invest in a way to keep your room cooler, as it's probably shutting down due to overheating. Ps3 is kinda sensative in this aspect. Its good that you keep it on top of a dresser, though.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast