View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sicky Germs!

by , 11-13-2012 at 07:31 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Yes, it's that time again. Time for me to update you all on my life. Let's go over to our gaming correspondent Michael with the breaking news.

Thank you Michael. Michael here, and this is what's new in gaming. Due to the mail carrier running late, I did not get my copy of Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings until 2 pm this afternoon (cue one of 2pm's songs)

So, as I was saying, I finally got it. I haven't played it, but I did try it out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So, Dad's mad.

by , 11-05-2012 at 08:23 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    And not at me. I was Facebook just a little bit ago, and noticed an update on my brother's wife's page. Basically, it was from the Steve Wilkos show and she tagged herself in them. Then there were some comments on them. Maranda and her Mom were trashing my brother some more, as if getting trashed on the actual show wasn't enough. So I ran to Dad's room (he was about to go to sleep) and asked him if he would like to see the latest on the whole situation. He agreed and came to my room. I read ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Change of Pace

by , 11-04-2012 at 04:34 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    What? An entry on a Sunday? Yes, and that is because I have a computer! Basically, due to a recent breakthrough in fixing one of my broken computers, I managed to borrow one of my parents' friend's computer.

So yesterday I was bored so I turned on what we will call computer A. Computer A is the first computer I had. Computer B will be the replacement, Computer C will be the borrowed one, and Computer D will be the one I am about to get.

Anyway...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Just when things were looking up...

by , 10-04-2012 at 10:11 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    This happens...

The guy featured in this video clip is my one and only brother. One of my Dad's friends came to the house on Monday to inform us that my brother was going to be on the show. We didn't believe it at first, because it is very hard to believe that my brother would even agree to go on television. So, I rode my bike to Grandma's and watched it. Basically, my brother failed the lie detector test and now the people who watch this show as well ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142