View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. How much would it cost...

by , 06-18-2013 at 08:52 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    To soundproof my room so I don't hear what goes on in the rest of the house? Since it seems that no matter how I try, my brother is going to continue making his nightly noises. His lack of consideration to the rest of the household (even if it's just me) is getting on my last nerve. What life lesson was he not paying attention to while he was growing up? I know that he was taught how to behave. I was there when it was taught.

My day was really great up until the point when my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Must I spell it out? It looks like I must.

by , 06-17-2013 at 09:17 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I had to get on my brother's case today. He thought it would be a good idea to invite a whole bunch of people over for burgers and hot dogs and didn't think to ask if it was okay. It's kind of hard to tutor a kid when there's all sorts of carrying on happening. I received the usual "shut ups" from my brother. Though he heard what I said, he didn't listen to any of it.

Not only that, he decides at 11:45 pm to wash his bedsheets. It was a nice day today, and he waits ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It depends on who you ask.

by , 06-16-2013 at 08:24 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Today was Father's Day. My father chose not to be with the reason he's considered a "father". It's just as well, because he wouldn't be receiving any praise for his fatherly ability if he did show up today. But my sister thought it good to claim that he's the "greatest father in the world" on Facebook, and the entirety of her friends list knows that's not true.

I feel sorry for him. He can't even try to be a father on a day to celebrate fathers. It's just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ooh, so pretty! Let's shoot fire at it!

by , 06-15-2013 at 08:14 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    It was too hot in the house to do any of the rearranging I wanted to do in my room. But I did clean a little bit. A little.

The day was mainly spent monitoring my progress in the final moments of the Gaming King election. The final result was that I finished in 7th Place with 3,540 votes. It is my best result ever. I received more than double the amount of votes I received in my previous best result.

I also monitored the voting for the semi-final round of the GFX ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Codephrase for "I'm gonna bring my 'girlfriend' over tonight" is...

by , 06-14-2013 at 08:18 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    "Do you have to work tomorrow?"

I appreciate my brother asking, but when have I ever had to work on a Saturday? It's not like it would have made a difference if I had said yes, because he wouldn't have cared. This is the fourth night in the last week! Just because I don't have to work the next day does not mean that I want to hear (or smell) her. It's not like I could fight back by bringing someone here as my guest, because most likely it would be welcomed as me finally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 101 of 142 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast