View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I've always hated the Lamia Queen

EDIT: I just noticed I wrote Labia Queen in the title. That would have been awkward.

So this is the first weekend in ages where I haven't had work or any thing else that requires huge amounts of time to complete, and like any other self respecting gamer would (probably) do, I'm gonna spend most of it catching up on gaming!

To start off this wonderful weekend of gaming I'm gonna play through Ratchet & Clank 2 on Challenge Mode (as you may have seen in another thread), ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hey guys

Hey guys it's Kurt Zisa here. As you may or may not have noticed I've been pretty absent around here. Truth be told I felt like i'd hit a rut and I found it hard to come back here from time to time. Since posting here again I felt like I was back at home, I just needed time to get back into the swing of things.

Well the main reason I haven't been around is that I joined Smogon in December, so that's been my hangout for the last couple of months where I've learnt to battle Pokemon competitively ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. An update of sorts.

I've a rather productive day, especially when compared to the past month or so.

I tried to phone the uni at 9 but the lines were so busy it took about 40 minutes to get through to someone, all so I could find out when I can start enrolling for the second semester. It turns out I could do It now if I wanted to.

After that I made a CV (we were shown how to in high school) and emailed it to my Dad for a final check. The whole process took maybe an hour or so, it was about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I feel like I should say a little something.

Well, yeah, I feel like it's time I posted something here.

I've decided that just giving up on uni isn't the right thing to do, I just wish i'd given it more thought a little sooner. As I didn't pass my maths papers, and didn't particularly enjoy programming, I've decided to try giving Computer Design a go. After all, I did best in my media, design and writing papers, so surely that's a sign I was aiming for the wrong industry?

The past few weeks I've been applying for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Gaming Blog, my favorite kind

Hey guys, it's time do the blogs I like best: Gaming stuff that could be made into a thread but meh.

Final Fantasy VIII has been my game of choice as of late and like Final Fantasies IV and VII before it, I will do my best to charter my progress through the game until it's finished or I come across something else more interesting. Final Fantasy V, for example.

Anyway I'm part way through Disk One and just semi finished Tomb of the Unknown King. By semi I mean that I've ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast