View RSS Feed

Pokemon Battle Log

1. Trolling with Whimsicott!

This battle got annoying half way there, but the good news is that his constant switching helped me buff Crawdaunt with Dragon Dance.

-----

Battle between PENGUININTERCENTERAL and Bari started!

Tier: Wifi LU
    Mode: Singles
    Rule: Rated
    Rule: Sleep Clause
    Rule: Species Clause
    Rule: Wifi Battle
    Variation: +23, -9

Your team: Exeggutor / Crawdaunt / Typhlosion / Sandslash / Butterfree / Electrode
    Categories
    Pokemon Battle Log
  2. Battle #3

Another battle in PO. I'm using my Sunny Day team this time around. Enjoy the match, it didn't take long. Exeggutor had the Chlorophyll ability, which doubles its Speed when there's sunlight. I made his Hidden Power a Fire type as coverage against other Grass types and Solarbeam KOs the Water types. Psychic takes care of the Fighting types. Exeggutor's my main man on this team, but I can also rely on my other Pokemon should I be surprised with a Bug type attack.

Tier: Wifi LU
    Categories
    Pokemon Battle Log
  3. Another battle!

I decided to make this a daily thing for anyone interested in the battles I fight with my Pokemon team in PO. Here's the log from a recent battle. Enjoy.

-----

Battle between {FTG$} GhostQueen and Bari started!

Tier: Wifi OU
    Mode: Singles
    Rule: Rated
    Rule: Sleep Clause
    Rule: Species Clause
    Rule: Wifi Battle
    Variation: +16, -16

Your team: Raichu / Misdreavus / Pelipper / Forretress / Sawk / Rapidash ...

Updated 12-05-2012 at 10:55 AM by Leon

Categories
    Pokemon Battle Log
  4. For my Pokemon friends

Got nothing to do yet you're still interested in Pokemon? Pokemon Online has been able to keep me from getting bored lately. The animation's alright and they got everything right. Right down to the stats like Move accuracy and stuff. You can install it for your PC and it doesn't take too long to download (given my slow connection, it took about an hour for me to download). There's even a battle log, so I'll post it here (my username's Bari in there, named after the strong Mamodo from a certain anime) ...

Updated 12-05-2012 at 08:27 AM by Leon

Categories
    Pokemon Battle Log
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7