View RSS Feed

Journal

1. Life is Being a Troll Again

So last night at work the girl I keep mentioning showed up again. I was going to talk to her, but a customer suddenly appears and pulls me to the apparel section of the store to ask me something. And once I went back to my area, the girl was nowhere in sight and haven't seen her since. A girl who didn't hesitate to come to my defense a month ago and who loves Final Fantasy. You guys still wondering why I talk about her? That's why. She may be the one that got away, but knowing my luck she's probably ...
    Categories
    Journal
  2. More on the Valkyrie and life in general.

Busy, busy, busy! Hello, everyone. Leon here to give you another blog. For starters I wanted to tell you all that life is well. Only 9 days til Christmas ^_^

As for The Valkyrie, the second chapter has been done and edited in prose form, so take a look and see the difference. Looks much better, doesn't it?

I want to reveal more on what's coming up on the story, once I'm finally done with rewriting the Prelude. The heroes will get to travel around the world. How, ...

Updated 12-16-2012 at 12:50 PM by Leon

Categories
    Journal
  3. An update on the Valkyrie.

Hello, everyone. Leon here with some news. As you noticed, I haven't posted Pokemon battles lately. Well, it's just that I haven't gotten around to it. Having to juggle between different tasks is something I'm not used to, but hopefully I can have a battle tomorrow morning. Besides, I've been losing a lot lately so there's that. >.> But I recently started reading Fruits Basket, and have just finished Chapter 4. I may read one or two chapters a day, but it's a great story so far.
    Categories
    Journal
  4. News on the Valkyrie and life in general.

Hello, everyone. Leon here. I just want to say some things that need to be said, and just things I need to get off my chest.

For starters, I've been recommended a different writing style to use on my story. That's right, I'm talking about the prose form of writing. So by her suggestion I tried it out. I couldn't believe it at first, but a lot of words suddenly ended up on my screen. I just typed whatever came to mind. And I loved it.

Which leads to my big announcement. ...
    Categories
    Journal
  5. This is where I feel like meh.

Hello, everyone. Leon here in the first night of my two-night weekend. Needed some sleep and while I just woke up from a 30 minute nap, I feel refreshed enough for one of my all-nighters so let's go!

Actually, I don't have much to say right now. Work-related stress and whatnot, but it's heavy tonight. Recently they have had someone keep an eye on us stockers and so far it's obvious she doesn't like me. It's understandable how they want us to stock our merchandise in a fast yet steady ...
    Categories
    Journal
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast