Blog Comments

Oh yeah, there are also a few streets that change names - without making turns. Like... Old Hickory Blvd threads through numerous neighborhoods in the 'Ville - both in & outside of downtown, but somewhere it may be called Church St and then somewhere else it may be Rosa Parks Blvd or something.

And yes, the Roundabouts are very annoying.

I think Downtown & going through Hillsboro is some of the worst traffic ever though.
    That is The Nashville for Ya. we're on our way to Broadway right meow to get his car serviced. woooooo. winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine
    Ahaha. Gotta love the Batman tower. I absolutely f*cking hate going downtown, though. Lots to do, but traffic, one-way streets, & staying lost just isn't worth my time lol. .... Unless someone else is driving.
    Yeah, I don't mind it too much, but I wouldn't do it for fun either. lol There's one spot in particular. It's not Broadway, idk...but it has a damn roundabout. I HATE roundabouts. I can't stand them. And to make it even worse, it's a friggin two-lane roundabout. That's just madness. What the hell good is a two-lane roundabout!? You have to be in the outside lane for a roundabout to work anyway!

-Sin
    Ahaha. Gotta love the Batman tower. I absolutely f*cking hate going downtown, though. Lots to do, but traffic, one-way streets, & staying lost just isn't worth my time lol. .... Unless someone else is driving.