View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Greatest Cat Videos of ALL TIME

Now that I've made a Top 10 Characters, Songs, and CT Songs list, it is time for me to do some bullshit again. I'm gonna post like 10 videos with cats in them, they'll be pretty awesome probably. I like 'em all anyway if they're here. **** you.

10. Feistiest Felines/My Cat From Hell. Evil kitties are funny.

9. Cat self-attack. This cat is intelligent.

8. Cat In A Shark Costume Chases a Duck While Riding A Roomba. Very specific title that describes the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Greatest songs of ALL TIME

Now that I've created a list for my favorite characters of all time (that don't include my own brilliant characters) I think it's time that I created a list of my favorite songs of all time. And since they're MY favorite, that makes them the UNANIMOUSLY greatest songs of all time.

10. Ana Ng by They Might Be Giants. How about starting this list with a song by one of my FAVORITE BANDS OF ALL TIME?!! Yuss. That also means they're one of the BEST BANDS OF ALL TIME.

9. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Greatest Characters OF ALL TIME *SPOILERS*

Julie and I were watchin' NC's top 10 favorite characters of all time list the other week, and she was like, "You should make a list!" And I was like "too lazy." But then I was like "hmm... maybe not too lazy." So here we are. To be honest though, a lot of my favorite characters are my own characters... but I probably won't list them. Seems too self indulgent. Instead, here are The Greatest Characters OF ALL TIME... that don't include creations by yours truly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Chrono Trigger Songs

Because Kaz said he'd like to see my list. I don't know if I can find as interesting of compositions as he did, but we'll see or some damn thing.

10. Ayla's Theme. Start this list off with a kick in the ANUS.

9. Frog's Theme, remixed by a fellow named DJ H3L10S. ...this version annoys me too, but I like the artist's stupid name, so I'm not going to find another one.

8. Schala's theme, from some project or another.

7. Undersea Palace ...

Updated 04-24-2013 at 05:57 PM by Taco-Calamitous

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So how's life?

I continue to exist, as you might well imagine. I think my last journal entry was on New Year's Eve. Since then I've graduated from Tech School and moved on to my first duty station. Going back to Sheppard after a week and a half at home WAS really rough; I was really depressed when I first got back. I walked around base, and everything just looked colorless and dead. And they didn't even give us the night to settle back in; we had a GI Party the night we got back, which technically should've still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast