View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Taking a break.

An extended one perhaps. Julie will have to find someone else's posts to like. Sorry Julie! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. *Les Sigh* Back Again...

**** me. I don't want to be here. I want to be home still. Got back in this afternoon. It was a fun trip, just long enough to remind me of all the things I miss and then yank them away from me again. Family and friends, the world that I grew up in, good beers, weather that doesn't melt me... heh. Damn it, why does Arkansas have to be so far from Oregon?! Doesn't help that Julie can't be on the internet right now either. Sorry for the emo, but I'm feeling pretty depressed right about now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 Songs from 2013, first half

There came a point a couple of years ago when I was very disappointed in new music today. Nothing good seemed to be coming out, and everything new sounded like everything old. It was at about this point that I decided that I would buy almost exclusively new music each year, and try to find some diamonds in the rough, and then put them into a playlist labeled the corresponding year.

So, it's halfway through the year, and already I've heard a lot of great music that's come out. I've ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Video Game endings of ALL TIME (spoilers maybe)

These are my top 10 endings to video games. It took me a long time to think of 10 endings to video games, because honestly, most video game endings leave me a little disappointed. There isn't enough reward for getting to the end of the game most of the time, just kind of an "Oh cool, you beat the game! See ya later!" These 10 reward you much better than most other games I've played, I think. A few runners up would be Metal Gear Solid 3 (great ending, but I didn't actually play it, so that's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MY Top 10-I mean 11 Songs from FF6 List

Cuz I'm uncreative and I like to copy Kaz. EDIT: Changed from top 10 to top 11 when I remembered Devil's Lab but didn't want to remove The Day After.

11. The Day After Sad, yet pretty. Kind of tells a tale like, "Yes, bad shit happened, but you gotta continue on anyway. The world isn't going to hold your hand. Mouths still have to be fed."

10. Slam Shuffle This theme often pops into my head when I'm walking in the rain, heh.

9. Kefka's Theme ...

Updated 05-21-2013 at 08:29 PM by Taco-Calamitous

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast