View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. In the criminal justice system...

by , 07-15-2013 at 05:05 PM (˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I ¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ)
    I have the strangest feeling that I may have slightly overplayed the beta for FFXIV: ARR although I only reached the end-content segment of the beta last night, which also served as the last time I will ever access to my in-game character as he is. Seeing the achievements of other players and even other members of this very forum slightly emphasises the fact that while I probably did better than average the highest level I achieved was 22. The game was quite fun for me though.

This ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ooooooh~ Bonnie Ross!

by , 06-18-2013 at 04:23 AM (˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I ¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ)

Well look who's got a break to type some stuff so that people who vaguely care can read about it.

Me.

I've had a lot of things happen to me since February, and problematically my short memory span means that I'll forget to mention half of them here and perhaps do so at a later date - with a significant amount of the remaining memories being forgotten to time itself.

Firstly and foremostly, I completed my Honours Project, entitled 'An ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oranges and lemons say the bells of St. Clements

by , 02-11-2013 at 01:11 PM (˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I ¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ)
    Papa Benny is retiring, the first Pope to do so in 598 years. The BBC described him as a 'filler-Pope' after John Paul II, which is sort of unkind in a truthful way - in reality His Holiness didn't do anything all that memorable, this early retirement will likely be the most memorable part of his Papacy. Hopefully this will mean that the College of Cardinals will recognise that voting for an elderly Pope is a bad idea, we'll get a young Pope - he may even be liberal enough to make some meaningful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm posting a blog entry - guess why?

by , 01-29-2013 at 05:37 PM (˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I ¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ)
    This is the UK from the space, back when it was snowy. If you read Gemma's blog you'd know it was snowy. Or if you read the British news. Or if you are a resident of the United Kingdom.

I've received all of my results for the previous semester, and am quite pleased. You may recall (or not, I don't remember if I posted it), that I put in an almost excessive amount of effort into my Web Development module and ended up neglecting my Game Design module to such an extent that I'd done practically ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 2571

by , 01-22-2013 at 09:52 AM (˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I ¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ)
    Seven years ago I somehow found this site. And seven years, here I still am. Well, seven years and fourteen days. But who's counting? Certainly not me.

I was a decidedly average writer back then, and I know this because my first post on this forum wasn't in the Member Lounge to say 'Hello, world', it was in the now neglected RP forum. I could stand to be more pro-active and restore the RP forum but the problem is it's not really something I can do by myself. I've taken in part in a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast