View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sort of an update

Thought I'd make another post to update whats going on. I'm improving since last post, little by little, still got things to learn and sort out, but I'm getting there. I've been going around town and allowing myself to get in different environments which helps my mood some. I bumped into a few people I knew while I was out the other day, it was nice catching up with them and talking about current events.

School is going ok so far, been busting butt to read through chapter 7 of cisco ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Caution: major vent approaching, ye hast been warned

I have been feeling pretty down a lot lately, losing confidence in myself, not handling things well. It sucks, I know; currently dealing with some personal issues that affected me greatly over time, I feel like I need guidance and inspiration. This morning I woke up feeling angry and pretty junky and I know it doesn't help. Somehow, despite all this, I'm able to keep going, only I just don't know where to go and what to do.

I really don't like being in this position. If anyone has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Stories of a Tech Guy

Introduction about myself
    I see that TFF now features blogs, I suppose that is more convenient in comparison to making a journal entry in the journal thread. Anyways, for those who don't know me, I'm Sabin, tech guy in training. I attended a Computer Systems Technology class in pursuit of a future job in the field of computers. I'm currently in my 2nd year and this year has been proving to be more challenging than the previous but challenges can be overcome if we are persistent.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4