- Gaming on Tales of Phantasia
    - New phone acquired (Droid Razr Maxx)
    - Bought a desktop pc
    - Started playing Metroid Prime
    - Purchased upgrade parts such as processor and ram
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog time!

I'm slow with these post updates, so i'll make it brief. I had a pretty good thanksgiving, played Wii U with the nephews (more on the Wii U in a bit) had the thanksgiving feast. Couldn't eat much but I had enough to be satisfied I suppose. I've also been doing my best to keep up with things at school which is going fine and i also did some studying over my thanksgiving day off.

Now for the Wii U thing. I was on my way home, decided to stop by wal-mart to buy one of those, my dad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A day with the parents and nephew

Today, my parents had decided to take their grandson out for his birthday (his birthday is actually next week) due to the fact that most everyone else was sick and my nephew didn't want to have his birthday celebration canceled. My parents invited me to come along, despite my having a congestion, I decided to go with them. The first thing we did was to go see Wreck-it Ralph, which turned out to be a pretty good movie and had plenty of funny parts and a lot of silly puns and references.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. October events

Time to update this blog and share whats been going on. This month had some interesting events in store for me. Here's what has been going on.

First off, I hung around in a park called Munn Park one evening and enjoyed the scenery for a bit. Later on I decided to have dinner at a restaurant called the Chop Shop. Ordered a Chopper JR burger and got a side of tater-tots. I'm texting my friend while i was out and about and he offered to swing by my place later and i took him up on his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Small update

Just to let you know whats all going on, some of you may already know this, but I had a girl interest on FB for a long while, things were going really well, but things went awry earlier this year, haven't put up with it very well and been kind of recovering from stuff. I learned the lesson of not getting emotionally involved with people who aren't local, if you are interested in someone far away, don't, just don't haha (unless you have plans to move there). So a few days ago I wrote her just letting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast