View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Game review blog by yours truly!

Tonight, I'm going to do something unique, I will be writing in this blog, reviewing a game I am just getting into. The game I will be going over is an Action RPG called Xak III, the system I will be reviewing it for is the Turbografx CD (A.K.A PC Engine CD).

Xak III is the final trilogy to a series called Xak (if the title wasn't obvious enough). The entire Xak trilogy was only released in Japan but they have been fan translated. Xak III stars a male protagonist by the name of Latok/Ratok ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Small update

I haven't really posted too much these months so I'll catch you up to see where I'm at currently. On June 4th I had my graduation ceremony for tech school so I'm all done with that, yay!

Since then I've been job hunting off and on, I did get called in for an interview with something unrelated. I'm going that route because I haven't gotten any positive results with the related field I'm pursuing. I'm not abandoning the computer field or anything, I'm just trying to get out there and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A rant I decided to write about dedicated to the despicable Chain of Memories(read at your own risk)

Writing to express my hatred for a certain KH title by the name of Chain of Memories. This game hit the Game Boy Advance back in 2004. I feel it had ruined the potential the series could of had (well until Square learned their lesson with KHII, BBS, Re: Coded, DDS, and the upcoming KHIII) but what I mean to say, they could have been much better than what they are now, starting with KH II if it weren't for this game's existance at all. Let me tell you why I think this game is the worst of the series. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. California!

So I recently got back from a week long trip from california, before that I took my certification exams and passed them both, now back to the cali trip, it was a great experience, saw many things, went to different cities like San Jose where my bro lives and then went to Carmel by the Sea and stayed in a hotel there for 2 nights, saw the castle that was built by William Hearst and his crew. I also walked around Monterey and I have been to San Francisco. In summary, I loved the trip and every part ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Big news this week

Just wanted to lie down a few major things going on. Last night I finally beat Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (unimportant but it links into the other thing I'm about to share). Anyways, when I turned it off and got ready for bed, I said to myself: "Now that I beat The Lost Levels, I know I can finish my class." And sure enough today, my instructor was updating the progress chart and apparently I have done more than I have expected so now that I have everything checked off in the progress ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast