Blog Comments

I understand your hate regarding the main story, I'm not really a fan of it either, to be honest, all games in the series, save for the very first KH, have terrible story to say the least, but, what exactly makes the battle system a mess? Curious, seeing as you haven't touched that aspect at all.

Another question, got myself familiar with the story of COM again, from the looks of it it has little to no impact on KH II, future games in general, with that thought in mind, how does one game with a bad story affect future games storywise in a bad way if it has no impact on those games whatsoever?
    Updated 07-28-2013 at 08:07 AM by Xanatos
    What you really need to do is seek out a way to copy your save file from the PS3 and get it to work with your emulator. Then, you can transfer your save back and forth between devices on a whim!
    It is, man, it is. Haven't played the wii one for a few days. Still have yet to pay off my house in the game haha, but i caught some fish, got some insects, and a fossil. Also picked up some nice furniture. Oh, just to let ya know, i'm going to be picking up DoA 5 very soon for PS3. I have to wait for the store i'm getting it from to receive the copies the staff ordered in.
    Dude, Animal Crossing is the shit. I can't wait for the 3DS one to finally come out...
    I recently completed my Cisco certification, those labs use packet tracer , right? Pain in the ass, I feel you. Just try and understand the structure of the network the way it makes sense to you and you should do fine.