Blog Comments

About how much would that cost? I'm majorly on the broke side having dumped everything I have into this business in light of being unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    There's a craft/antique/consignment shop that runs ads in the newspaper I work for that might be interested. If you want, send a link to your web page/eBay store/whatever to me and I can give it to the store's owner.
    That's great! My shop site is ClassyLittleBoutique on Etsy

I think that all we can do is to try. From that point on, its out of our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiLinkle
    I love mini top hats! I own one and I like to buy handmade stuff. What is your site so I can have a look see
    ?

I've had/still have problems with being socially outgoing and making/finding friends who I can hang out with.. but I'm trying.
    I love mini top hats! I own one and I like to buy handmade stuff. What is your site so I can have a look see
    ?

I've had/still have problems with being socially outgoing and making/finding friends who I can hang out with.. but I'm trying.
    There's a craft/antique/consignment shop that runs ads in the newspaper I work for that might be interested. If you want, send a link to your web page/eBay store/whatever to me and I can give it to the store's owner.