Blog Comments

She looks like a cereal killer. -_-;;;;;; lmao
    OMG!!! She's so cute!
    lmao we just watched Mr. Universe. Not -quite- as funny as King Baby, but it was pretty entertaining.

"He's going to Hell in 2 Religions (I totally almost put languages).. He's practically -sprinting- there!"
    I love Jim Gaffigan Especially his jokes about religion, because I can relate to those so well.
    Look up the Chinese birth chart. XD... Totally accurate a lot of times. at least, it was for me when I was preggo anyway.
    Aww, that's so sweet! If I were guaranteed of getting a girl, I'd SOOO want to have a baby
    lawlz ... *facepalm*
    i want the good looking womenz to stay, thats the only reason i come to this forum anymore D:
    I liked those two posts using Julie's account first, heh...

And noxious, I am sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I'm glad it seems you've decided to stick around. I read the first post and was like "WAT?!" It is good that you are not leaving because of what one person said to you anymore, heh. I would be disappointed. Know that one person can only speak for his or herself and no one else. Michael certainly doesn't speak for me.

<3 Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Sadly no.
    dOES IT HAVE THE OPPOSITE EFFECT?
    It's not the topic that is getting people riled up. It's the way Rowan presents it all. Like it's a bad thing that is going to Reign hell on us one day.

I have this custom mod that makes all of Rowan's post in all caps. Cause I always think he's yelling.
    lulz. I've got a lot going on and it just really got to me.

Honestly, I never get my feathers ruffled over stupid Internet drama. I don't know him, I've never spoken to him personally and like minimal interaction in the forums - if any at all.

I responded, of course, but got none in return.

Which, A.) IMO, whether this sounds bitchy or not (I'm sure it does), means he knows he was in the wrong to do that.
    and B.) He clearly doesn't like someone telling him he's "wrong" in any way whatsoever.

A couple of people PMed me that I didn't expect and made me feel a lot better about things. And of course, you guys as well.

IDK what it is about the topic of Tipping in a restaurant, but it really seems to get people heated up & pissed off even more so than Politics or Religion. I mean, like I said before, what I pointed out wasn't anything close to me being rude, insulting/condescending, or bitchy - which yes, I can be all of those things. It was just a simple statement. Nothing to get mad and talk to me like that over at all.

Anyway, I'm over it already. Stomach bug came back. yay.
    and if someone doesn't want me here then that will give me more of a reason to stay and post.
    lol wait so you took what someone said to you online serious? This forums would be dead empty if it was for that matter.

lolol
    If you're not satisfied with that response, report the PM or PM a mod to speak with him. We can help before it gets to this stage...
    I'll be honest. Michael really doesn't have a bad bone in his body, and I think his PM might have been read into too much. He expressed a concern with you, which may or may not have been the wisest idea.

Also, I don't think anyone on here has any issues with you at all. Maybe I'm just really out of the loop, but no one is bitching behind your back. There's nothing to bitch about. You're cool imo. Don't let this have a negative effect on your opinion of TFF. I think it was a misunderstanding, and the best (or better) way to solve it is to clear things out with Michael via PM. I really don't think he meant harm.
    Somehow I always manage to be asleep when the interesting things happen.

Have you... tried telling him how his comment made you feel? That it was inappropriate? Insulting? I mean, everyone's got an opinion, but if he thought that you were picking on him, perhaps he was just lashing out in kind. Sounds like you both got some wires crossed and just need to clarify. Not excusing him if he's simply being rude, but I don't know what "other members" he's talking about.

I rather enjoy the activity that you bring. :3
    You could just add him to your ignore list. The thing with any community, perhaps moreso on the internet, is that you will never get along with everyone 100% of the time. You could always request moderator mediation, just forward the PM and explain the situation and see what happens. One person making a bad comment doesn't mean everyone feels that way. =/
    It's just what he said.

"but it is actually having a negative with some other members."

And no, I rarely forgive - or forget - something or someone like that.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast