Blog Comments

Boom Blox
    My favorite parts were when Link would perform alongside the sages. Some of those tunes were really pulling at my emotions, though they were wordless little numbers.

I had to get used to using my breath along with the stylus. It was not easy to do being left handed.
    I'm part way through the water kingdom, or whatever it's called. I really like the train parts too, no boulders or signposts are left in my wake.

Using the fan and the pan flute gets me really light headed if it takes a couple tries to complete whatever the task is. I was so glad when I got the Boomerang, which basically does the same thing.
    Spirit Tracks is the only LoZ I have ever finished. I really liked it. I like trains, and so a game about a train is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04
    Good to have you back!
    Thanks Loco! I've gotta say, I've missed the, er, maturity of the members around here. Ya'll are like my internet family
    Good to have you back!
    I found what I like simply by being at uni. But that's not how it works for everyone. A lot of people take time off to work, or to travel, before committing to it. You have to find what's best for you.
    Yeah you're right there, I just wish I knew which direction to take. Part of me thinks it would be better to work for the year and give myself time to figure out what would be best in the long run, or if I should get back into uni ASAP and give it another shot. Either way I'll still have a loan to pay off lol.
    It would be difficult to find full time work for three or four months, as the business would probably be looking for someone they can keep for some time--someone they can train and reap tangible rewards from. Just keep that in mind. That's why finding 'relevant' summer work as a uni student is so difficult.
    Nah, still reading Yellow so I can't tell you. But Bulbapedia does have some scans on certain character articles, and you can see them if you're able to avoid the spoilers. I think they look good.
    The Yellow chapters were the first ones that I read, a long time ago. Have you read any of the later ones because they change the art a bit and I'm wondering if they're just as good. I'd get them regardless lol but it's good to hear someone else's opionion.
    I'm currently reading Yellow. The series is good, and I haven't played the games.
    And the fanged zombie Psyduck?

Taken from Bulbapedia: "In the Red, Green & Blue chapter, an undead Psyduck that had been brought back to life by a Koga's Gastly appeared in the Pokémon Tower. It first appeared to Red like a normal Psyduck, until it attempted an assault on him: its eyeballs suddenly sunk into its eye sockets and some skin fell off, revealing its bones. Since it was just a mindless undead, it was easily destroyed by Red's Bulbasaur using Vine Whip."

I like how they managed to push the boundary's a bit with this sort of thing though.
    Oh yeah, the bifurcated Arbok. That scene stuck to my mind and it doesn't want to leave any time soon Dx
    This can be seen as an opportunity. Now you must replay them and create even better save files than what you previously had.
    I have a 16MB memory card as well. And it also has crapped out. My sister tripped over the controller cord and made the PS2 fall once, and it made the memory card stop working. After that, my brother and I decided to just buy two 8MB cards instead.
    Crap I meant 16MB. I can't even use the excuse that 'G' is next to 'M' on the keyboard. Thanks for catching that, there doesn't appear to be an edit button so this'll have to do.

And thank you too, Leon. I guess the moral of the story is to always keep a backup, and not to expect that a cheaper, non-Sony brand of memory card will last the same amount of time as the real deal.
    This is why backwards compatibility is vital. Wait...16 GB? My memory card was 8 MB iirc >_>
    A moment of silence for our brother. And for the PS2, which always brought joy to the new generation's childhoods.

FFX (over 200 hours), both KH games, and Tekken 5.....I actually played those before. I can only imagine how you feel!
    The garment grids seem a bit unnecessary. Getting stat boosts or access to spells by equipping them or passing through gates is a bonus but usually to get the most out of them you have to pass through multiple if not all the gates. I like to go into battle with three set jobs, only switching, say Yuna, because I need a White Mage and If I have to swap Jobs all the time It kinda messes up my flow. Or I'm just weird.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast