Blog Comments

I'm not even going to ask why you're wearing inflatable thingies on your arms in your profile pic...but I assume it involves what you're drinking lol YAY BEER
    On the path to success. I llllllike it.
    You're still one of the only reasons I come back and check in from time to time, glad to see you're learning and growing all the same
    But I like talking knowing that not only Pete can read this. Hehehehe. I cause more trouble that way.
    Let's continue to talk as if Pete can't read the things which we are saying!
    No, you just jumped to that conclusion. He just needs an occasional push in the right direction. ^_^
    You say it like Pete can't take care of himself. I just shared a little life motto with him, that's all.
    Yay for word throwing sessions. He needs those.
    Plus, you know, your old journal still exists. I just threw a link to mine in the first blog entry. It's not like it's gone forever, Pete!

Also, good on you for enjoying you. I think some of those words I threw at you may have stuck.
    Yay for the no sex deal. I would have shot you a million time if you did that. You're learnding! Yey.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2