Blog Comments

Maybe. I need acess to Bug-type moves besides U-Turn from Mankey. I want to make sure I cover as much as I can :/
    Would you consider Pineco as a replacement for Spinarak? It's much bulkier and has Rapid Spin and Spikes/Toxic Spikes which would help if you came across more guys like Lotad again.
    Ew, so many easy one hits and that leech seed tanking :/
    Post a few that you lose as well, so we can pick at you (not in a bad way, itll improve our game as well, most likely, since you'll already know what you did wrong)
    I only post battles that I have won, though I have been getting better at Ubers :3
    It's good to see that some people can take defeat or even victory well. Ragequitting is just bad form. On a side note, do you only post the battles that you have won or are you far more amazing then the rest of us?
    Dragonair's there for the fact that I wanted a Dragon-type on the team. And with ExtremeSpeed, it is able to at least get rid of weakened Pokemon. Granbull's there in case the opponent switches to another Ghost-type when I have Haunter out. I didn't want to use the other commonly used Normal types for that so I went with Granbull. Thunder Wave serves to reduce the enemy's Speed, and Crunch can get rid of anything that dares to hit Haunter super effectively.
    Whats the purpose of Hail in the team though? Dragonair and Granbul still get hit, right?
    You've got some good luck with Body Slam haha. I've got a NU team of Garbador, Armaldo, Audino, Throh, Golurk and Exeggutor but my internet is quite bad at the moment so I haven't been able to give them a test run.
    I usually start with Beartic (my only Hail user) but Granbull sounded like the better choice. Ghosts and Psychics never see that Crunch coming :3
    Isnt it supposed to be a hail team? You didnt use hail
    If you ever consider playing competitively, I would say Kecleon can be pretty good times. Try reading this link about him, maybe it can help.

Kecleon (B/W) - Smogon University
    I started playing black 2 and I have a kecleon. Is that a good pokemon? I heard its really rare.
    Maybe.. I'm still in the process of finishing my Umbrion as my main wall. But since I learnt of the clauses (evasion in particular) I have to consider an attack. Though, the first team you build is mainly for fun anyways.
    Maybe I should consider Lugia as a wall for Ubers. Should make things interesting.
    Oh, I know how it works, I've just never had toxic go that long. But yeah, could have gone a lot worse for you there.
    Toxic took more and more each turn while burn only did little damage to Lugia, which explains why Ho-Oh fainted first. It got to the point where all Recover did was delay the inevitable. I'm just glad I called out Groudon after he called Kyogre. That SolarBeam from Heatran prevented an awful situation.
    AHAHAHAHA, loved the double stall tactics with burn/toxic Ho-oh vs lugia. How much was toxic taking per turn by the end of that?
    Thunder's accuracy depends on the weather. Not sure about Hail and Sandstorm, but Rain makes it hit 100% of the time while sunlight brings it down to 50%.
    He got really unlucky there. Though thats what you get for risking low accuracy attacks i guess.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast