Blog Comments

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. This whole No-Shave November thing is kicking my butt. I look ridiculous. My facial hair is coming in uneven. The middle third (mouth area) is fine. The right third (right cheek) is fine. The left third (left cheek), smoother than a baby's bottom, or something comparatively smooth. I think it has something to do with me sleeping on my left side most nights. As well as having the left side of my face getting more sunlight than the right side when I am on my bike. Or that since we have been having a lot of wind coming from the west, and since I generally ride my bike in a northern direction, the wind sends tiny particles of sediment or something and stunts the facial hair growth on my west-facing cheek.

It's either that or the right side of my brain is not sending a message to my left cheek to grow some freaking hair on it so I don't look like a total weirdo. It's bad enough as it is, because the public had their vision of me shattered when they discovered that I can grow facial hair. I never would go out in public unless I was clean-shaven. They're like, "Oh Michael, you look more and more like Jesus Christ now more than ever. What with your long brown hair, blue eyes, and facial hair. Put a white robe on you, and you preach to them masses." That was actually said to me last week.

Ooh, that reminds me to tell you about something for tomorrow.
    I made a mistake in this entry. I am actually fighting the Zip Slasher with Marluxia, not Larxene. All those names sounding similar with their X's and whatnot.
    Congrats on the temporary computer it's great that you'll be back here regularly.
    Sorry about that, for some reason when I hit the enter button I posted the entry. I was almost finished abyway, but it feels so incomplete without me saying I am done. Anyway...

Hope to be back for another entry real soon (like tomorrow).

Later!

Michael
    Man, I really hope your situation with your father gets better. I hope he realizes what he means to you and how important it is that he gets himself back in order.
    If you keep the parts of your body that are most susceptible to cold, warm, then you whole body stays at a higher temperature. For me, wearing a beanie and gloves is just as good as wearing 4 layers of upper body clothing.
    You gotta condition yourself for the cold. I usually only wear a jacket unless it's absolutely necessary. I always wear shorts...unless it just gets silly cold. I went all last winter in a denim jacket and shorts. Once you get used to it, you don't have to deal with freezing as much. Though, once the wind chill gets below 10, you will die >_>
    rofl, steve wilkos. anyone who believes that those shows are the real thing...are stupid enough to be on it, if it were real.

YOU AIN'T MAH BABIES DADDY
    Oh, man. I was thinking of watching that on TV the other day. That's so terrible.

Poor shadow. One of our cats went missing recently, too.

Urgh, too bad about that memory corruption. Same thing happened to me with Valkyrie Profile 2. It was my fault, tho, I panicked when I saw the lights flicker, went to save the game, and ended up losing it all
    Well, the scab is now about the size of a fifty-cent piece, but it was much bigger then. I told him to put peroxide on it, but he refused.
    How big is a 'medium' sized piece of skin?
    All the best for the future, Michael. That kinda sounds like something you'd put in a card for someone who's leaving.
    I really hope everything goes well with your father!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15