View RSS Feed

Literature - Non-Fiction

A blog post focused on non-fiction literature or containing a non-fiction story.

1. I won 1-0 in Overtime!

by , 11-20-2012 at 06:40 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I arrived at the office at 8:30am this morning, because I figured that I would need as much time as possible in order to get the paper finished. I had the Thanksgiving letters typed when Gabby arrived at 10am. Then, while she did nothing, I worked on piecing the paper together. By 1pm when Misty arrived, I had the majority of the paper complete. I had the paper tightened to 13 pages.

Now, in order to send the paper to the press, it must have a page count that is a multiple of ...
  2. I'm about to scare myself to sleeplessness!

by , 11-19-2012 at 06:21 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Let me just start by saying that composing for a newspaper is not a job when you get many breaks. Especially if one of the sales reps sell $695 worth of ads in less than five hours. I am talking about Misty, the person who split her job to both Iris and I in order for her to focus on school. Gabby, our regular sales rep, also sold way past her goal. Anyway, I managed to finish making the ads I was given though, so that's a good thing. The not so good thing is that I have only tomorrow to take ...
  3. Another Black Cloud looms on my Happy Horizon.

by , 11-18-2012 at 06:25 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I have been down today. It's like all the joy has been sucked out of me. You see, I know something that I shouldn't know. I should wait until the person tells me this bit information. But I already know. Normally, knowing things makes me happy, because it means I'm one step closer to knowing everything. I don't know why the possibility of knowing everything makes me happy, it just does. Anyway, this thing I know has put a damper on everything. When I am around this person I act sorta sad, ...
  4. Saturday Night Stupid

by , 11-17-2012 at 07:34 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I spent the majority of the day gaming and staying online. In 358/2 Days I completed some more missions. I am currently at Day 72, having just gotten access to the challenges. Roxas is Level 10, but that really doesn't matter because of how you can change the Level. I guess a better may to report Roxas's status would be to say that he has 23 panels available to him.

In Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom I earned quite a few golden spatulas. I unlocked the Flying ...
  5. I'm in the money...

by , 11-16-2012 at 06:55 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I went to work with a smile on my face. After yesterday's event of Wade ruining the surprise, I just couldn't help but be excited. Anyway, I got to the office half an hour early, and proceeded to play Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days until everyone else showed up. In Revenant Wings, I didn't progress at all. That battle against the Bangaa headhunters is really difficult. I am not yet accustomes with the controls to fight effectively. Anyway, the game is quite ...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast