View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I was too hot for a shadow today.

by , 08-08-2013 at 09:26 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I woke up feeling good about the day. I felt refreshed and not tired at all. When I left the house at 8am, I was feeling as if it was going to be a good day.

But then it got hot. And folding the papers was taking a lot longer to fold than expected. It was after 10am when I finally got enough folded to actually deliver them. I worked as fast as I could, but I wasn't finished until 2pm.

Grandma wasn't home when I arrived at her house. So, I left her a paper in her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I am encouraged to sleep in tomorrow.

by , 08-07-2013 at 08:24 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    So, I sent a text message to Iris about the inserts for this week's paper this morning. Her reply was that she wouldn't be in the office today, so there was no way to get them to the shed. But, the office would be open at 9 in the morning, so I could get them then. Rather than tell her how dumb this is, I sent a message back.

Oh. Okay.
    They know that I always come to deliver early in the morning, because I like to have the day for other things. They also have known ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Making that Paper

by , 08-06-2013 at 08:40 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Today I transferred money from mturk work to my bank account. I only deposited $13, because I want to be sure I have some just in case I see something on Amazon I want. But I am glad to be making extra money. Especially, after Dad told me today that his truck driver job fell through. It doesn't affect me at all, because I will still most likely be used when Georgia gets everything ready to start the business. It just means that Dad will have to wait to fulfill his dream of driving a truck. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. They Gotta Have Soul!

by , 08-05-2013 at 09:23 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    The kittens are starting to show their personalities now. It means that I will be figuring out their names. I can't call them Teeny, Tiny, and Tony forever; especially since the one I call Tony is a girl. It might be a couple weeks before there names are chosen, because you really have a lot to consider when choosing a name. Sometimes I think human parents should wait until after their child is born before giving them a name. I don't think I need to mention who I am talking about. There are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Furry

by , 08-04-2013 at 08:28 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I managed to sleep in until 10am this morning. I don't think it is truly sleeping in since I woke up at 8am, completed my morning chores, and went back to bed until 10. I got up and stayed up when I heard Dad and my brother talking about me. I made sure to be very quiet when I walked toward them. I didn't want their conversation to end, especially since they were saying such lovely things about me.

The day was pretty much spent in Skyrim. I completed quests I have already completed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 91 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 ... LastLast