View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sunny skies are definitely what I need...

by , 04-06-2015 at 05:31 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I have a small update. We won't be going to Florida until August. That leaves me with enough time to earn some money, prepare for the move, decide what I'm taking with me that is in the storage unit, and say my goodbyes. Mom and her boyfriend came over yesterday, and we all are on the same page now. Everyone says it will be good for me, and I hope they're right.

What's more is that Carma is going to let Mom and Kevin move in and rent this place. So, coming home will be great. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A fresh start, like a fresh cup of Florida orange juice...

by , 04-04-2015 at 02:44 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I will leave the title line blank for now. Maybe something clever will come to me while I write everything out. You know, I was considering making a post on the 1st saying that I was quitting TFF for good, since I'm so inactive, as an April Fool's trick. But I think I will need this blog in the coming months. So, I can't get rid of me yet!

I was hit with a bombshell today. After Autumn and the two youngest kids left today for good, Carma told me that she had been offered a job ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Waiting on the phone to ring, or an Email to be sent...

by , 03-03-2015 at 08:46 AM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I would think that if the other newspaper was as desperate as Misty made them out to be, I would have received some form of communication from them by now. This waiting game sucks. It's only been three days since I sent the cover letter and résumé, so maybe I'm just being impatient. Maybe they're seeing if they get other applicants. Maybe they automatically turned me down when they saw I worked for my paper. Maybe...Maybe...maybe...

Speaking of maybe's, here's Valentina Monetta's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What I can't tell some people...

by , 03-01-2015 at 04:11 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    Wow! A whole month has gone by since my last entry. I honestly haven't really wanted to write anything lately, so...

But now I do.

I guess I will start with how things are going here. It's pretty much the same as usual. I stay in my room as much as possible. I play video games to escape this world until Joey comes home. Then I help him with his homework. And after that's done, I go back to saving the hundreds of other worlds I have access to, because there's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So much catch up, might as well call me Heinz...

by , 01-28-2015 at 12:52 PM (The Michael Swayne Story V: King of his Castle)
    I have tried to write posts before, but when I sat down type, my fingers just had no power to bring my thoughts to the screen. Let's see if I can remember what has happened since the last entry.

It has been snowy and cold a lot lately. I didn't enjoy it. Especially when I had to take the puppy outside to use the bathroom. And no one else seems to know how to stand outside for her to do her business. It's always me to do it. She's not even my dog, just the result of my and Carma's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast