View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Man in the Mirror III: The Family Completed

by , 12-18-2012 at 12:43 AM (The Saviors Return: Man in the Mirror)
    As you may or may not know already (mostly because i dont remember if i put it in my last 2 entries) I am spending Christmas break up at my girlfriends. It will be a month that i am going to spend here and in that month i get to meet all of her friends and most importantly her family i met everybody in her immediate family already the last member being her twin brother today (not identical)

She has an older brother and a twin brother who technically is older then her. All three of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Man in the Mirror II

by , 12-16-2012 at 11:28 PM (The Saviors Return: Man in the Mirror)
    Today was the day of my girlfriends shoot. She is a model btw. We went to some hotel in Chicago called the Hyatt. It was a whole day ordeal. In the morning we drove from her house in palatine which is a 45 minute drive to downtown Chicago. We got there an hour early and ended up having to rent a get a room. To stay in until the shoot and afterward. So during the shoot I took a little nap in the room. 147 dollars for the room and parking. I have never been to Chicago so when i woke up i went on a ...

Updated 12-17-2012 at 11:23 AM by the_savior21

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Man in the Mirror I

by , 12-16-2012 at 12:13 AM (The Saviors Return: Man in the Mirror)
    Okay so i don't have the link to my previous journal "not your average kid from the midwest" at the moment buut. . . ill be sure to post it with one of my posts in the following days

Anyway lets get down to brass tax here. . its been awhile again so its time to fill you guys in on what's been going on since April. Long time i know but here goes nothing. First things first, everyone remember Michaela? Well a few months after the star incident i moved and started going to ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 08:34 PM by the_savior21

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2