View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Mmhm

I am the hammer

Well not really. I might be getting glasses soon, eye doctor appointment Monday. I had believed that my eyesight was good but oh well.

Otherwise, I got a second interview for a new job, which I need ASAP, before I snap and kill everything in my current workplace. I had believed I had a second interview, but no call back yet, so oh well.

I also believed I had met a great girl and shit was going great but she is now reconsidering everything. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Halloween Adventure

Sorry for not being as active as of late, guys, not sure why I'm not. I think it's a mix of work and distractions via other sectors of the internet.

Anyway, Rhapso broke his standards again. Here's the story:
    My friends (psuedo-named for this) Raymond, his girlfriend Catherine, and Jake all decided to go and see a midnight catch of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. We had our gear, I wore a dress over my regular clothes, we were ready to join the other freaks. Except for Jake, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh neat, a title

I am feeling good about school. Finally getting my shit together, and it feels great. Nervous about what my planning revealed but if all goes well, I can be in university by this time next year, on my way to becoming a Marine Biologist.

Also, my friend and I had a pipe dream. We want to start a business, and we feel it'd do super super well, but we have no means of starting it. Kickstarter seems appealing, but we honestly would need a stupid amount of cash, not to mention the risks ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Party Hard

Having Fridays off to D&D is wonderful, except for when the meetings end and I end up having to play third wheel for our Rogue and his girlfriend. Whatever, at least I'm out socializing.

School stuff is pretty brutal, but I might be heading out to Wilmington to study Marine Biology. I really hope I can make it.

Other than that, I'm typing this right before work because I really am not digging the place I'm at. I sincerely need a new job, I don't even care if it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What's good

This new format, that's what. Except for the 50 character minimum, but I'll probably get used to that eventually. Not much happened today, except I bought my first pack of cigarettes to commemorate that I'm 18 (they were for my dad.)

Otherwise, here is a link to my Journal until it gets migrated to the blog.

Thanks for the read.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2