Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches!

The Old Skool Warrior The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches!

We're cool, and we know it.

This used to be quite the thread(s), back in the day.
    With that in mind, I'd love to invite all of the old members back in.
    And if you were an old member and I've left you off, let me know. (it's been a while)

Now, if you'd like to join, you've gotta be partially evil. Whether it's your sense of humor, your sex life, or those three teenage girls you killed last week, you've got to be twisted in some way or another. And if we decide to be cruel and decline your application, don't bother us.

If you're wondering what we did in here... well, we did more or less whatever we wanted. Most of the time, things revolved around Kefka and evil, some of the other bosses from other games, and whatever games we happened to be playing at the time. That's right, it's got a touch of General Chat. Get over yourselves, you unworthy scum. And since I added the OSFFC part, a lot of focus will also be on the other great FFI-VII titles. Yes, most of us consider seven to be old skool. Once again, get over yourselves.

Member List:
    • Kefka Cultist (Katalyst Chikai, CoK founder)
    • Vivi (OSFFC founder)
    • LocoColt04 (nothing special; just ressurected them)
    • Dark Dawezy (currently Dawezy)
    • ScorpianJED (currently Scorpian)
    • Dauragon
    • Psychosid (currently psychosyd)
    • Arkaine Ultimus
    • Psiko
    • Piroblaze (currently Mistress Sheena)
    • Juice
    • Neo Necron
    • Jintatsu
    • ZRO
    • Arkaine32
    • Cain Highwind
    • azrafel
    • Tiffany
    • Wyatt Arkham
    • Sasquatch
    • Plastik Assassin
    • maxpower
    • GeneralLeoCristophe (currently Dyluck)
    • setzertrancer
    • Cloud Strife X
    • Sarah
    • Exxdeath666
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 09-20-2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: PNEUMATIC MEMBERS! I mean, new. Yes, new.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Lost Writer The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Psiko's Avatar
    Although my name appears at the end of that list, I shall be glad to be the first to make an actual post in this thread. All that is good is bad and all that is bad is good. Remember that, folks, because if you even attempt to do a good deed thou shalt be flamed with the most unholy of flames by yours truly.

Now, to start a bit of random gaming conversation that does not necessarily revolve around Kefka or Final Fantasy VI...

What game are you currently playing? List as many as you are currently playing through with any sort of regularity, as well as where you are in the game so those of us who have played it can nod knowingly and such.

What game is the Magus Reddicus playing right now? Well, having vanquished Chaos in under six hours on Final Fantasy, I have moved on to the game known as Illusion of Gaia on the Super Nintendo. Right now I am in the underwater palace of Muu, having already aquired two of the statues in the game. I must say, Freedan is such a bad-ass character...to bad he is not of the villianous type! He would rock as an evil-dude!
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Blog Entries
    Hey, I just listed them as I remembered them.

The current games on my platter include:
    Final Fantasy VI (on the SNES, where it belongs) - between WoB and WoR
    Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance - it uhh... got wiped. I'll start over in a few days.
    Soul Calibur II (GameCube version) - it's on loan from Jesse. I play every two or three days. I've done maybe 20% of the stuff. Cervantes is one of my favorites; the fact that he's uber-evil is just a plus. I'm really good with him. And Ivy. She rocks.

I've got a million more that I do from time to time, but these are my current fixes. I go through phases with all of my games. All my pretty new shooters are dormant. >_<;;

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Blog Entries
    Aye, nice to see the club alive again..

ITS ALLLLLIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!

Quoteh the Dark Knight in WarCraft 2. Though, it was "I'm" not "It's".. but yeah, its all good.. KC is atill alive and kicking, quite alot, i see him on MSN every... week? few times a week at the least. I never really thought of saying Gday to the Bisexual champ because, eh, never had anything to talk about. But now that i know about this! whoa! i'll go twist him arm when i next see him on MSN.

CoK shall rise again!

W00t w00t w00t.

*does a chicken dance*

Booyah.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Blog Entries
    *Mr. Burns* eeeeeeeeeeexcellent.

DarkDawezy: still got the OSFFC names going for meh character
    DarkDawezy:
    DarkDawezy: Dawezy, Dau, Scorp, KC
    DarkDawezy: M.Knight, Karetka, Ninja, Dragoon
    LocoColt04: Awesome! One of the FFVI files I wiped had all of them as well
    DarkDawezy: lol
    DarkDawezy: who was my name assigned to eh? off the top of your head.
    LocoColt04: Edgar, the way I remember it
    DarkDawezy: lmao
    DarkDawezy: so im a pimp
    LocoColt04: And it's fitting... if you think about it
    DarkDawezy: XD

Who else remembers those days? Man, that was... well over a year ago. Damn.

So Dawes, what games do you have going?

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Blog Entries
    good times that, i should revive the OSFFC somewhere on the forums.

As for what games i got going, well, as that pasted chat has foretold, yes, i have been playing the hell out of FF3j lately. The names were made in honour of the OSFFC, which shows how long ago i started playing the damn thing lol. Anyway, enough of that, im in the dungeon which is... probably 15 boss battles away from the last badass. Heh, i plan to level up my guys something chronic though, but its been made easier since i just got my hands on the following uber weapons;

Holy Spear
    Masamune
    FullMoon
    Ragnorak
    Excalibur
    Eldest Staff

Plus, with that Eldest Staff i got my hands on the Sage & Ninja jobs.. and, well, hot damn, that Sage is one of the most powerful classes i have seen O.O.. as far as magic goes, and it had some insane attack/defense/magicattk&def but heh, i'll post up a screenshot or two. You can also check out http://dawezy.squareultima.com/ff3 for the REST of the screenshots, i plan to be around Level... 60 or so, before i go into the other part of the forbidden lands. Already completed Eureka, and that was damn well hard enough on those levels. >.<

I'll attach these 2 Red.Wiz pictures for our resident Magus Reddicus. Just to see the MP of the magic i can wield, compared to FFI and the 9MP limit (thats right isnt it?)

Enjoy, i still got a while to go..

As for other games im playing.. eh.. Manhunt (PS2), FFX-2 (PS2), FFXI (PC), Crash Bandicoot - Ripto's Rage (GBA), Shining Force - Ressurection of the Dark Dragon (GBA). Etc etc.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Arkaine Ultimus
    I need to be more active...

if anything, I never joined in before, but its kewl that I got accepted.

Im currently in a Shoot Em' Up fix, so I've been playing a couple of favorites:

Thunder Force 3/4
    R-Type 3

but im trying to get these games because There are alot more shoot em' ups than you think:

Darius series
    Twinbee series
    Layer Section Trilogy
    Gradius Gaiden

so I have to some searching.

that, and I've been cranking up Guilty Gear XX, nothing like a feeling of beating the crap out of opponents with Justice (evil character, ill get into him later).

Im thinking of Cranking my old FF3 Rom to get in the FF biz if possible, but its going to be really hard now since im into Twitch Gaming now.
    Last edited by Arkaine Ultimus; 06-29-2004 at 05:14 PM.

What is this? I get an email saying "you have received a private message from LocoColt04". So I said, why not check it out, it's been ages since I last checked out the boards. So I come here, am surprised by the colours, again, and by the fact that all the clubs are gone. But I see that in my PM the CoK has been revived. Not only that, Arkaine is actually posting again!

Seems more like the Old Skool Club to me...but that's all good. It'd be good if KC ever showed up, I seem to recall him appearing for a day and then disappearing. Members of the Cult? Hell, I only remember one other one and that was Alias, but I think she's long gone. That's from the RP that I have saved somewhere on my computer.

Games? Playing? Uhhh...I suppose Smackdown 5 would be my current choice. Always liked a good wrestling game. I haven't played any FFs in awhile, let alone RPGs.

Yes, the sage kicks the ass. Anyway, I suppose you're knowledge of FF3 now exceeds mine Dawezy, shit, I haven't played it in over a year.

Well, it's good to be back. Again. For the third time. I've also noticed many former inactive members around the boards, so it's all good.

What's really funny is...i was gonna be the first to post in this..but all the damn popups and spyware that seems to go with this board these days totally fubard my system for bit..end result my post didn't get up there graah..anyways..yeah...my OSing these days has actually been a lotta of the MM games thatnks to MM Aniversary for PS2 though heh, i'm working my way through FF1 on Origins, just having gotten class change so it's ON now heh

Oh yeah i'm definatly reinto this club, show mwe an X and i'll sign it LOL
    "Knowledge, without mileage, is just Bullshit" - Henry Rollins

The Lost Writer The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Psiko's Avatar
    Dawezy, bravo for those screen shots! Red Mage 0wns all so far in that game, especially in that very first cave...you know which one I'm talking about. Besides, someone who can use both Cure and Fire by mastering just one class? What could be better than that?

As far as Final Fantasy III goes, I'm in the midst of the dragon mountain pass, leveling up a bit before progressing. Almost time to go dragon slaying, which I am sure my beloved sis, DragonHeart, would cringe at.

Anywho, as of now I have the fourth totem in Illusion of Gaia and I am kicking so much ass in this game that it isn't even funny. Take Zelda, add in the RPG element and you've got a game I can master with ease. The real challenge? There is only a total of 12 herbs in the game, and once they are all used up they are gone for good. You have to use them sparingly, which can suck at times...thankfully the occasional Dark Space (Save Point) heals you before saving the game otherwise the game would be impossible to beat without mastering the timing of every enemy and boss along the way.

Anywho, enough idle ramblings, how about a topic related to our beloved Final Fantasy VI to debate about? How about this one: How do you spread out your characters when entering Kefka's Tower? Do you place the super-strong ones in one group and hope the others can carry their own weight, or do you balance them out in some manner?

I, myself, try to do as much balancing as I can. For instance, in my last Save File my four main characters were Sabin, Setzer, Strago and Gau. In one group I placed Sabin and Setzer, my two strongest physical fighters, along with Edgar and Gogo. I placed Strago in the second group, which was a magic-dominant group with Terra, Celes and Relm. Finally, in the last group was Gau, Shadow, Locke and Cyan. All in all it worked quite well, I think. My muscle group took the hardest path, making short work of the fiercest bosses along the way. Bouts of Ultima and Grand Train demolished the mediocre bosses, leaving the weaker ones for my "Etcetera" group, which was still a good group but paled in comparison to the others.
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Blog Entries
    You know... I was thinking. What if I turned this into the CoK/OSFFC thread? I'd forgotten that AU was actually OSFFC and not CoK... but then we'd get the best of both worlds, right?

So from now on, this is officially the Cult of Kefka AND the Old Skool Final Fantasy Club.

YAY!!! Oh, and I've invited my friend Jae to join, because he's just our type.

Balancing... always.
    It's usually lopsided balancing; I work a party up to level 80 and then take one member and go level up some others, then grab another and take some more, etc.

I've yet to have a single save file where every single character is at level 99, but I had one where all but Relm, Strago, Shadow, Gogo, and Mog were there. Those five were sitting around level 70. Well, Gogo was closer to 50. That's probably the closest I've come to having a whole party... and nine people at 99 is insane enough already. Most of the time though, I get the party average to be 85... which always owns.

Balancing magic? Always as well. Everyone who can learn magic knows almost every single spell, Ultima included. Even though Ultima is useless in FFVI. Or at least it is when you uber-level like I do.

Balancing weaponry? You better believe it. Anything that can be bought or traded (Colisseum) is in multiples. My weapon list for the current file already has over a hundred weapons because of all the levelling I do. I can afford it, and each character always has the best stuff. Edgar was equipped with a double lance for a while, and Mog held the same lance. Yay for Genji Gloves!

Kefka's Tower? With every save file I have, I designate a definite four to do the brunt of the work and lead the way to kicking Kefka's tail. My four for the current file are Edgar, Mog, Strago, and Setzer. However, since everyone is usually around the same levels, it doesn't really matter who I put where. I've had a couple of files where I actually just picked randomly without even looking at the screen. I had some lopsided teams, but still owned the game.
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 07-01-2004 at 05:45 PM.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Pretty much the same for me. I usually have the same four, Cyan, Terra, Edgar and Sabin get the most uber, and split them up 50/50 into two other parties for Kefka's tower. I always get the Moogle's charm, and give it to mog, and have him take the weakest characters, which aren't exactly weak, but just not as strong as my main four. That way, I can avoid a far amount of trouble. Still gotta do those boss fights, but they aren't much trouble. I definitely get the ultimate weapons, and try for the two Atma weapons, although I've only gotten both of them twice....

Dawezy, you've inspired me to start up a game of FF3j again!

Arkaine Ultimus
    FFVI talk eh? It'll do me some good.

Yeah, I try balancing them out, if anything, I would at least have one strong person accompany the 3 other weaker members to watch over the party, just so I at least get to a reasonable level, I do the same for the others (basically, the other 8 that seem to matter to me), so that way I level everybody up. I do my leveling at the Phoenix Cave. So its pretty much quick and easy.

If anything, I need to check my game, if I think the save file is still there or not...

(And DDark, those are some pretty inspiring screenshots, so I might play the game. But right now it seems that I have to do some "Cho Ren Sha 68k"ing and "Thunder Force IV"ing first.)

Dauragon's first post: Not only that, Arkaine is actually posting again!
    Yeah, im back, but who knows for how long? I could be here for a long time, or leave tomorrow again. Meh, who knows what's up with me.
    Last edited by Arkaine Ultimus; 07-02-2004 at 02:24 PM.

Well. We were fairly active.

I still have the old Cult of Kefka RP saved on my computer, pretty good stuff, 31 pages long too in Word. I remember we were gonna do something about an old skool RP, but if my memory serves me correct, not all of us can RP.

Rockoff
    FF6 talk! Whoo, I gotta have a say.

The first time I beat the game, I'll admit I was being lazy and only leveled up to the 30s and 40s, mostly 40s. I tried to get the two atmas but my Locke wasn't cool enough to get the other. This time around, though, I'm gonna get three atmas. It's possible.

Balancing? Yeah, I definitely didn't really do that the first time around....oh well, it worked, though. I had my main folks, Celes, Terra, Sabin, and Edgar, level up okay, and everyone in the party except for Mog and the local Abominable Snowman knew Ultima. So I wasn't in terrible shape. I whupped Kefka's butt pretty quick with only a few potions. Of course, I got pretty lucky, but still, I thought it was quite an accomplishment.

...cheating....The second time around, I cheated a bit. I started Terra with an Atma weapon, and well as with some awesome armor and everything else. It was great. My dudes are already at level 40s and I'm barely past the breaking of the world. Also, I did make some cheats so that although my characters may die, they always come back to life with 255 health without me doing anything. And there was that cheat where weapons, armor, relics, and items didn't cost me a thing. I think I had like a million gold or something... needless to say, that game went pretty easy and quick. ; - )

Blog Entries
    Cheats? I'm ashamed. Well, at least you beat it squarely the first time.

About the RP... those were the days. I was never a part of it, but if Alias happens to mysteriously return, perhaps we should kick that back into gear and miraculously introduce a couple new characters, hmm? It's a well-established RP, so I know it won't just die without a good reason.

I think we need another topic...
    The bad guys. It's what this club (the CoK half, anyway) is all about.

Other than Kefka, who was your favorite baddie, be it old skool or new?

I'm going WAY out on a limb here... and I'll probably get shot for doing this... but I'd have to go with Seymour. Granted, as a character, he sucked. He looked stupid, he couldn't talk, and he had the social skills of a moron. Nevertheless, his backstory was quite demented, and the controversy of his childhood made him a perfect candidate for the FFX role of Ultros. Only Seymour was like the ultra-Ultros. He was quite powerful for the biggest annoyance of the entire game, and as much as I dislike him, I've got to give him his props.

(On a non-related note, I remember we used to have a Currently Playing list at the bottom of our posts. Care to reinstate the tradition?)
    Currently Playing: FFVII, Soul Calibur II (GC)

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Neo Necron wants in. You know he's partially evil, and so you let him in

I have a strange feeling I joined this back in the day, but looking at your list, I most likely didn't XD. But yes, joining now I would like to do, ayup.

Back. For a while. Maybe.

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Arkaine Ultimus
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04
    Other than Kefka, who was your favorite baddie, be it old skool or new?
    Nice Topic. I think its time I share a baddie here.

Like Loco here, this is probably going out on a limb as well, but I just cant help but praise this character. This character is...

Justice.

The Antagonist of the Guilty Gear series (the character's origin, the first GG for the PSX), he lead a hundred years war against the humans. If anything, this Gear (that's what Justice is), fought and won all battles, except he had about 17 ties with the rival, Kliff (human, and leader of the Holy knights), and then was sealed in the void (but he got out at one time), and still kept on going (but soon kicked the can when Sol Badguy came).

He was revived in a Tournament (the blood of the fighters revived due to a ritual made by a human turned gear named Testament), but then Sol came again, and defeated him.

personally, he had one of the coolest designs for a villain (PERSONAL THOUGHT) Ive seen in video gaming so far.

(Im going to post a pic of him, its low Q, but I had to keep under the F-limit.)

(On a non-related note, I remember we used to have a Currently Playing list at the bottom of our posts. Care to reinstate the tradition?)
    Currently Playing: FFVII, Soul Calibur II (GC)
    yeah, you should know that I STARTED the tradition, so you should thank me for the idea! (not really if you dont want to, lol)

Currently playing: Thunder Force IV (Hard Mode, going for 1CC baby!), Cho Ren Sha 68k (another good name is PAIN IN ASS, but im starting to get the gist of it, and its extremely fun too despite being difficult.)
    Last edited by Arkaine Ultimus; 07-06-2004 at 03:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I remember that conversation we had about him.

Yeah, Neo, I s'pose you were in the OSFFC; sorry I don't remember much of that member list.

Heh, well, Seymour wasn't exactly my FAVORITE baddie besides Kefka. As far as the other FFs were concerned, yeah. Out of all games in general? I'd think that award would go to one of a few really awesome guys... the Anti-Uni from Uniracers.

This little cycle was demented. It took me months to finally beat that game because of him. Not only is he faster than the hardest-level cycle, but he cheats as well. Things like reversed controls, invisible tracks, scrolling backgrounds (that make you want to puke), low gravity, and other such devious tricks forced me to learn every single centimeter of every single track so that I could be prepared for anything at any moment. Months. Seriously. I daresay I have yet to see a bad guy nearly as innovative as this pain-in-the-ass unicycle was. Mad props to the game programmers.

Currently Playing: FFVII, Super Smash Bros Melee

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Not many peolpe will have played Grandia II, but that had a pretty awesome villain. Doesn't reveal himself till towards the end of the game, so I'm not gonna dig into any spoilers, but that guy was twisted.

As for FF villains, well, I'm kinda for Seymour aswell, Colt, so you aint alone. I think until you fight him for the second time he's a really good character, and works really well in the story, then he just gets completely messed up and beomes more of an Ultros type opponent like you say. Not that I've got anything against Ultros that is, that cotopus owned ^_^

By posting below this text you hereby pledge unquestionable servitude to Neo Necron

Hmm, I was in OSFFC, so here I am.

Ultros was so much cooler than Kefka. I hated Kefka, but seeing Ultros was like seeing the candyman. He was just so jolly.

Every time you fought him, he screwed up things other than wasting your time, like with the play and Setzer. Kefka did nothing, except for change the world, but in the end, so what?

My favorite other baddie would be Golbez from Final Fantasy IV. Oh, by the way, we are two doors over.

Blog Entries
    *dodges BOLT3 from Loco for not posting sooner*

Wazzabi!!, im actually in shock to see both Dau and Arkaine posting again, there must be a god after all but *ahem* moving on.

As you all well know, i been getting into FFXI something chronic lately, lol, and inbetween playing that and the various other FF's ive having quite alot of damn fun i must admit. ^_^ i downloaded a guide to the jobs in FF3j, and funnily enough the Red.Wiz stats are kinda, mediocre, like.. they are good, but they could be better, heh. As the Bard is to D&D, the Red Mage is to FF.. jack of all trades, master to none. Stats are as follows (HP isnt included, since it varies greatly throughout the game when you change jobs).

Quote Originally Posted by Red.Wiz Lv99 Stats, Un-equipped
    Str. 50
    Agi. 70
    Vit. 30
    Int. 50
    Spr. 50
    AtX. 22
    Att. 26
    Ht%. 97
    DeX. 4
    Def. 15
    Eva. 17
    MDf. 0
    MEv. 50

MP : 29/24/23/22/00/00/00/00
    As you can all remember, the old school FF's went by Magic Levels, not straight out MP stacks like you see in the new FF's.. heh, that little list is like.. Lv1 -> Lv8, and as the Red.Wiz is limited to Lv4 magic, but he has quite alot of casts up his sleeve as you can well notice.. only bitch of a thing, is the 3-spell limit per level, just like the original FF you are limited to how many spells to stack up in each level available.. so eh, yeah, as the Red.Wiz can cast ALOT of spells, he is limited to how many and what kind at a time. Heh.

He still rawks, as psiko will be willing to debate. XD

I'll have a stab at that other topic that psiko threw up for us.. its been a while since i even touched FFVI, but my party tended to ALWAYS have Celes and/or Terra in it, along side either Relm (Control) or Strago (Lores), and eh.. some random character shoved in the middle who needs levels lol. I generally had one uber character in every part of the game, just so i wouldnt get fucked over.

Ark, as i told you on AIM the other day, heh, its been so long and my skills at that game kind of uh...? sucked over time, lol, i can only do a FEW levels without being killed, so doing the entire game dodging every single bullet and what not would be quite the task for an old fella such as myself. lol. i do seldom listen to the GYM music set of that game though, fuckin' awesome music by anyone standards.

Bout time you got in here Scorp, BIATCH! XD

And now, for the current topic, fave bad dude besides Kefka? well, Kefka i find to be a derranged psycho pussy, so eh, Golbez will get my vote easily enough. Besides, his sprite was WAY cooler then Kefka and his.... Jester-ish appearence. Jester's just, never gave out that fright-factor.

Currently Playing: FFXI

*insert random spell here, TFF explodes*
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Don't tease the octopus, kids

Dawezy.... Golbez wasn't a real villain, he was under mind control... he was an old softie at heart. Rather like Darth Vader (No... I'm not going into that whole FFIV/Star Wars crap XD)

But you're right, his sprite was uber cool, especially his battle sprite.

Then X-death tried copying golbez's appearance.... what a turd

But Pancakes, no way was Ultros better than kefka IMO. I hated Ultros, lol. Okay, he was fun to fight, but he just seemed out of context of the game somehow :/

Blog Entries
    Bah! screw you, he was a pretty damn cool looking villain! Well, for the part of the game that he was under mind-control anyway, Zemus was just.. meh, as hard as he was to pummel into the ground, he didnt pull out any good lines like Golbez did IMO. So uh..... Golbez gets my vote for best "Temporary" villain?

There, happy NN!! you FUCKER!! XD
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Lady Succubus The Old Skool Cult of Kefka, bitches! Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eep. Sorry for not posting here since it's been reborn. >>;
    I do actively lurk the thread, though. I read what everyone posts..I just have nothing really to talk about except that I'm playing FF6 again (restarted it from scratch) and have finally figured out that during the Hunting for Terra saga, i have to go to Zozo after I go to Jidoor. And that the Opera House is directly bwlow Jidoor. >>;
    I wish I knew that sooner, Lol.
    Plus I'm restarting it because my guys were too low level by that point. Heck, right now where I'm at in the beginning of the game, my characters are just 4 levels below where they were in the last game. >>;

EDIT: Oh, right. Pick a villian.
    Uhm...I like Ultros so far. He's funny. >>; Plus he can walk and talk outside of the water, too. That's got to count for something. o_O

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 6
    Last edited by Victoria; 07-08-2004 at 05:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Heh, looks like Ultros wins the battle of the cool points with two. Coming in a close second is my left foot, with negative one.

I'm inviting my friend Matt in because he's über-cool.
    And I'm letting him pick the next semi-demented topic.
    Or whoever else gets in here next. Whatever.

Currently Playing: FFVII, FFX, SMB3

Edit: Also, I hate to semi-advertise, but you should all click the create-a-party link in my sig. Trust me, it's a thread highly worthy of our cause. And yes, to even my amazement, it's not absolutely loaded with old skool characters. You'd be surprised what 20 minutes of thought can do...
    Last edited by LocoColt04; 07-09-2004 at 12:15 AM.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Yes, my response to that thread lacked in old chool goodness, I am sorry, but I was introduced to FF by New-School

Still tho, old school rocks. Yayness.

Ultros? Cooler than Kefka? Blasphemous!! Mind you, Ultros was quite hilarious at times, cooler than Kefka!? That's like saying that Sephiroth isn't a girly faggot.

Seifer. Most definitely. Despite the fact that the majority of his insults were stupid, and he eventually became a whiny sorceress boyo, his initial attitude made him pretty cool. Kind of a, "**** authority" thing. Not to mention beating up Squall.

Blog Entries
    Words from the founder of the CoK.

Quote Originally Posted by teh MSN chat
    Dawezy says:
    Cult of Kefka lives again
    Lucy: "You're screwing a mental patient?" [II.72] says:
    oh?
    Dawezy says:
    you have fun ^^ i got some work to do, hehe
    hoorah
    ok
    Dawezy says:
    so, gonna post, or them all idle? XD
    eh, my connection is being too slow, and whilst it's nice to see TCOK alive, I'm not that interested anymore.
    Dawezy says:
    >.o
    Dawezy says:
    heartbreak
    them's the breaks
    Dawezy says:
    fair enough i suppose, TFF misses ya though
    unfortunately, school comes first. Year 12 and all.
    Dawezy says:
    oh, shit, yeah
    Dawezy says:
    forgot you were still in school
    Dawezy says:
    XD
    Dawezy says:
    since i hit back in june, the oldness has been setting in, lmao
    Dawezy says:
    *hit 21
    Sad but true ahh well, atleast he is getting his priorities straight, good on him i say! as for me, too much FFXI.. as that is my "Currently Playing" thing still, and FF3j.. im uber-leveling my M.Knight, bwuhaha.. i hardly take any damage, and the most magic damage ive taken is 201. Mwu hah hah!! alot of the time most magic does like, 1 damage. Its friggen hilarious.
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

CID
    Ooooo....this club sounds interesting, and ive got some "badboy" in myself. Mind if I join?

Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast