Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you reach 100 posts?

Lord Deity of Harmony What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Post What do you do when you reach 100 posts?

Hello... i just created this thread for fun remember ONLY those under 100 posts may post in this thread... the main meaning of this thread is what the threads name implies... what do you do when you reach 100 posts?

For me... well i'll try to be a champion in some of the arcade rpg games your allowed to play when you get 100 posts........

Tell me what you will do...
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Bananarama What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When I hit 10000, I'll probably just kill myself.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Tsuna Feesh What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Fate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Creator of This Weird Thread
    remember ONLY those under 100 posts may post in this thread
    I don't care if I have over 100 posts! I'm aiming for 1,000 now! I'll celebrate when that happens. It shouldn't take too long. I once had 46+ posts a day!!^^

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Is is possible for me to forgive What do you do when you reach 100 posts? soramaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    fayt thats weird, but yet i havent been on much i kept forgetting this at times, but i have very little posts, so i'll be posting randomly, ok so maybe not
    I will fight, even if I'm alone I will fight, never giving up nor stepping down, even if it means that my life will end, I will fight no matter the cost.

I will live forever or DIE TRYING! What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Myst's Avatar
    well i know that in this other forum im in i have like 3000 or something. taking a while to reach the level i want, but 100 should be easy. I'd just play some of the arcade games here afterwords for some fun.

Registered User What do you do when you reach 100 posts? HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im heading for 1000 and darn if im not close.......

Then my goal is the same as Pete's. ROFL.
    Ill go die then.

Is is possible for me to forgive What do you do when you reach 100 posts? soramaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    H.U.N.K almost everyone is thinking of something different, for me once i reach 100, then i'll just keep posting for 1,000 and maybe after that i will find something else to do, maybe even try to find something good in life, who knows, but i do know one thing, life is short so why not spend what time we have left
    I will fight, even if I'm alone I will fight, never giving up nor stepping down, even if it means that my life will end, I will fight no matter the cost.

If I hadn't been gone for 6 months, I'd have 5000+ posts by now! But no! I had to go! I won't kill myself at 10,000; I'd be a (TFF) God by then! I'll rule the world instead!

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

Blog Entries
    Fayt, also you were not the only one who have been gone for months on ends, i was gone for months, but they kept telling me to come back, so i finally did come back, but i had no clue how to earn Exp. till i found a post that helped my answer my question, and i was mad that i did not know that, well mad at myself, even though ive got a Girlfriend, though she hates it when i cry, but i do not cry all the time, but now i am here trying to earn 100 posts to do somthing else, though i do say random quotes, if you wanna know some do not be afriad to ask me whenever you want to

Gingersnap What do you do when you reach 100 posts? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soramaster
    and i was mad that i did not know that, well mad at myself, even though ive got a Girlfriend, though she hates it when i cry, but i do not cry all the time
    Yeah, that's... that's pretty random, I'd say.

At 100 posts, several years ago (christ....), that meant you could upload your own avatar and not just the ones the site provides for you. So I did. Hurrah!

At 1000, I made sure the post went in my journal. I will never reach 10,000 because it took me nearly 7 years to get THIS many.

EDIT: ....Holy dick, when did I reach 2000? Oh lord.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 04-04-2009 at 05:37 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post

At 100 posts, several years ago (christ....), that meant you could upload your own avatar and not just the ones the site provides for you. So I did. Hurrah!

At 1000, I made sure the post went in my journal. I will never reach 10,000 because it took me nearly 7 years to get THIS many.

EDIT: ....Holy dick, when did I reach 2000? Oh lord.
    hey thanks for saying that was random of me, i am like a random person at times, but of course i will stay on track, hey do any of you guys have ADHD, because i do, anyways i do not know what i will do once i reach somewhere around 50 or 70 posts, but right now im just trying to think as well while i am posting

I will live forever or DIE TRYING! What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Myst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soramaster View Post
    hey thanks for saying that was random of me, i am like a random person at times, but of course i will stay on track, hey do any of you guys have ADHD, because i do, anyways i do not know what i will do once i reach somewhere around 50 or 70 posts, but right now im just trying to think as well while i am posting

lol in my forum i pull a lot of threads off track, we start with a thread about a game and end up talking about something totally different like cabbage. Its mostly me and another guy.

- fun times...

Pfft! I beat all ya'll! I had 100 in three days! I've only been back for a few weeks, and I have posted 178 posts!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    Pfft! I beat all ya'll! I had 100 in three days! I've only been back for a few weeks, and I have posted 178 posts!
    Fayt ive been gone for months on ends, and when i got back i still had no clue how to level up, but now i do, ok my guess is that we are getting side-tracked alot, oh well least its fun to talk about something totaly different

I wonder why OceanEyes actually approved of this thread, by which I mean classifying it as non-spam-y.

Anyway, if I can manage 40+ posts a day, anyone can! It just takes time, dedication, and a helluva lotta free time! Keep it up, and you're a TFF God within a year! If Ocean did that, she'd have 70,000+ posts by now, but no!^^ I can't seem to get back to 40+ posts a day, though!^^^^

Blog Entries
    I wonder why OceanEyes actually approved of this thread, by which I mean classifying it as non-spam-y.

Anyway, if I can manage 40+ posts a day, anyone can! It just takes time, dedication, and a helluva lotta free time! Keep it up, and you're a TFF God within a year! If Ocean did that, she'd have 70,000+ posts by now, but no!^^ I can't seem to get back to 40+ posts a day, though!^^^^
    yea i am wondering that myself, oh well least things are fun am i not right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post

It was 200 (at least it was back in '02). How I remember this exactly? ..That's not the point.

Since a flood of newbs that post strictly for the sake raising their post counts have been recently occuring, I say that post count is really pointless. Instead, we should have a "post count quality meter", which would allow for real measure of forum machoism. In a rarely occuring confession, I admit that I spammed a bit to increase my posts back when I was a 12 year old, but nowadays I only have time to lurk. Besides, there isn't much information to post about that has caused interest in me for awhile. If I hit my 2000 post milestone, I will apply to be a supermod, and in that position I will secretly **** with people's postcounts, especially to the people who care. Laughs will be had.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    and in that position I will secretly **** with people's postcounts, especially to the people who care. Laughs will be had.
    OMG, you are EVIL!!!

I didn't spam to get to 200 posts! If you spam 200 times, you'd have about 25 pre warnings and 175 official ones!

That's: (25*5)+(34*175)=6,075! You get banned for almost 17 years! Bad idea. Very bad idea!!

Blog Entries
    OMG, you are EVIL!!!

I didn't spam to get to 200 posts! If you spam 200 times, you'd have about 25 pre warnings and 175 official ones!

That's: (25*5)+(34*175)=6,075! You get banned for almost 17 years! Bad idea. Very bad idea!!
    i agree with you there, that would be a very bad idea, i just post whenever there is a good topic around, but if there is none then i'll make one of my own, but of course i happen to make one in the wrong section and it was closed, so yeah i did not know i had it in the wrong place, but i will correct my mistakes at all times, from now on

Soup Kitchen Jerk. What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    It was 200 (at least it was back in '02). How I remember this exactly? ..That's not the point.

Since a flood of newbs that post strictly for the sake raising their post counts have been recently occuring, I say that post count is really pointless. Instead, we should have a "post count quality meter", which would allow for real measure of forum machoism. In a rarely occuring confession, I admit that I spammed a bit to increase my posts back when I was a 12 year old, but nowadays I only have time to lurk. Besides, there isn't much information to post about that has caused interest in me for awhile. If I hit my 2000 post milestone, I will apply to be a supermod, and in that position I will secretly **** with people's postcounts, especially to the people who care. Laughs will be had.
    **** 2000 posts. Rocky for S-Mod NOW.

I remember my 100th post. Shit was crazy. I posted, my (now ex-)girlfriend watching me. She's massaging my shoulders (not really massaging, more like just resting her corners on my shoulders). She knows the tension. I'm sweating. I lean back a little, causing her to breath on my neck. I hit "Post reply".

(The anticipation is killing me)

I lick my lips. This has to happen. This is MY day. This is MY 100th post.

Boom.

It happened. She orgasms. I orgasm. My neighbor orgasms so hard she has a heart attack. She was okay, though. The point is, it was such a pivotal moment in history that it happened. All of a sudden, Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run starts playing OUT OF ****ING NOWHERE. I hop on my motorcycle. Jenna Fischer is holding onto me. We hop on the freeway, and just ride. The people we pass wave to us. They knew what happened. They knew. A police cruiser stops us. He gets out. He tells me to get off the bike. I do. He stares at me. Starts clapping. A slow, yet quickening clap.

He knew.

He apologizes for stopping us, but quickly explains that he just had to. We drive off, and Jenna Fischer and I have sex. On the bike. Doves show up out of nowhere. I ride home. There's only one obstacle left: 101st post.

Or, you know. It was some stupid joke about me having sex with a pillow. Then I cried and masturbated. The point is, post counts aren't important.

Though I think we should start a 10,000 post suicide pact. That'd be awesome.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Polk
    Though I think we should start a 10,000 post suicide pact. That'd be awesome.
    I am down as long as journey plays the funeral.

Fayt
    I didn't spam to get to 200 posts!
    Really, might want to go back and see some of your past posts.

As for me when I hit 100 posts I will scream in a joyous fit and kid nap Ally and make her get me beer. Then I would rule the world with an iron fist. In turn I would make Rocky an S-mod and all would be good. And lastly I would steal Polks pillow and burn it to release all of the demons contained with in. Yeah thats what I would do at 100 posts, when and if I get there.

Ok I'm drunk and I am outie!
    Last edited by Meier Link; 04-04-2009 at 10:40 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    I am down as long as journey plays the funeral.

Really, might want to go back and see some of your past posts.

As for me when I hit 100 posts I will scream in a joyous fit and kid nap Ally and make her get me beer. Then I would rule the world with an iron fist. In turn I would make Rocky an S-mod and all would be good. And lastly I would steal Polks pillow and burn it to release all of the demons contained with in. Yeah thats what I would do at 100 posts, when and if I get there.

Ok I'm drunk and I am outie!
    as long as Journy plays the funeral u'll agree, well for me if i killed myself i would want HIM playing the song Funeral of Hearts
    i totally love that song no doubt about that

Dr. Prof. Failstrom What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Dr_Flea's Avatar
    Well i recently got to 100 posts but would have like 300 but posts in Humour games forums ...doesn't coun't

if i ever got to enough posts to kill myself which isn't bloody likely as it'staken me this long to get 100 posts i would have Reel Big Fish play Trendy at my funeral

~Dr_Flea~

Quote Originally Posted by Weird One
    As for me when I hit 100 posts
    Liar! You have 11 times that much already! Don't tell me you never spammed! Liar!

It's the Jecht Shot, Babey! What do you do when you reach 100 posts? LaCkyy's Avatar
    I went straight into the arcade and started playing some games lol the drunken one is quite funny but hard lol.
    Favourite FF Characters - Tidus, Wakka, Red.
    Favourite FF Game : FFX

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!
    Tidus 'Captain of the Besaid Aurochs'!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

XboxLive: Tidus Spira - Add me if you want

Tidus - "Don't break any bones, old man!"

Quote Originally Posted by LaCkyy View Post
    I went straight into the arcade and started playing some games lol the drunken one is quite funny but hard lol.
    Actually, that Arcade was what drove me to post 100 posts. Then, I found out that you need to get to 200 posts to give good reputation, so that's what I did! After 200, it's just for fun, HP, Leveling Up, Gil, and more chances of Reputation, really!^^

It's the Jecht Shot, Babey! What do you do when you reach 100 posts? LaCkyy's Avatar
    Actually, that Arcade was what drove me to post 100 posts. Then, I found out that you need to get to 200 posts to give good reputation, so that's what I did! After 200, it's just for fun, HP, Leveling Up, Gil, and more chances of Reputation, really!^^
    yep im not that far from 200 im pretty close lol. I dont recieve alot of rep even though some of the posts i post are useful.

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

Haha!^lol

I wonder, how does reputation power work? Does it increase with the more posts that you have?

I think i read somewhere that after other users giving you good rep for your posts your rep power goes up. I think you need 10 good rep to have a rep power of 2. LaCkyy

TIDUS EX ZANARKAND ABES!

Wakka

10 Years of Blitzball
    2 Wins
    1 Trophy

Ellipsis What do you do when you reach 100 posts? Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Question Huh..

I've been wondering about that too, but I don't really care for some reason.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast